This is really getting disgusting and needs to stop

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate these people, I really do.

An "anonymous woman" is accusing Brett Kavanaugh of raping her in high school. This was the big Feinstein letter. 60+- women who've known him since high school have written letters saying that's bull####, that he has always been respectful of women. AND they signed their names!!

This has not stopped the baby killers and part sellers at Planned Parenthood from DEMANDING! that Kavanaugh be un-nominated for SCOTUS. Apparently to them an accusation from an anonymous sources is credible and valid and letters from real people not so much.

This #### has gotten so out of hand. Every single Democrat on that committee needs to lose their job, if not have their head put on a pike. It's vile and disgusting and should have no place in our government. Dianne Feinstein needs to be recalled and removed from the Senate. This stunt is so ####ing low I can't even believe it.

Hijinx

I hate these people, I really do.

An "anonymous woman" is accusing Brett Kavanaugh of raping her in high school. This was the big Feinstein letter. 60+- women who've known him since high school have written letters saying that's bull####, that he has always been respectful of women. AND they signed their names!!

This has not stopped the baby killers and part sellers at Planned Parenthood from DEMANDING! that Kavanaugh be un-nominated for SCOTUS. Apparently to them an accusation from an anonymous sources is credible and valid and letters from real people not so much.

This #### has gotten so out of hand. Every single Democrat on that committee needs to lose their job, if not have their head put on a pike. It's vile and disgusting and should have no place in our government. Dianne Feinstein needs to be recalled and removed from the Senate. This stunt is so ####ing low I can't even believe it.

The article I read said he attempted to rape her. But it is still a he said, she said accusation by a woman who didn't say anything for decades, but all of a sudden popped out of the woodwork and wasn't brave enough to give her name.
I am not surprised at Feinstein and her being a low life----------that has never been a secret.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Dems are seriously ratcheting up their tantruming. They remind me of the way the boys would behave when they didn't get what they wanted. They were relentless in their quest to wear me down (Thing1 was worse) until I gave in. I didn't give in, but they didn't stop trying. :coffee:

limblips

Hiding behind anonymity is the tactic of the left. They don't have enough conviction to stand publicly and make their claims. Masks on antifa, anonymous sources in the media, and a Whitehouse crusader who thinks they are America's savior. Losers all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people - you have to wonder if the aren't really clinically mentally disabled. They do the same things over and over, even though they don't work.

"Communism is great! It's never benefited the people before, but it will if WE do it!"

"Let's wait until the last minute and get some woman to accuse him of sexual misconduct! It didn't work with Clarence Thomas, and it didn't work with Donald Trump, but I'm sure it will work this time!"

What is wrong with them???

Hijinx

These people - you have to wonder if the aren't really clinically mentally disabled. They do the same things over and over, even though they don't work.

"Communism is great! It's never benefited the people before, but it will if WE do it!"

"Let's wait until the last minute and get some woman to accuse him of sexual misconduct! It didn't work with Clarence Thomas, and it didn't work with Donald Trump, but I'm sure it will work this time!"

Most of them voted for Hillary.
That should answer your query

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of them voted for Hillary.
That should answer your query

But you'd think they'd at least switch it up a bit instead of doing the exact same thing every single time. Talk about freaking stuck on stupid.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This has to be the most disgusting display of desperation I have seen. Kavanaugh has been a judge since 2006 and this story never came out. Even if it did, and even if it were true, I wouldn't care. It happened when he was a dumb kid. Feinstein held this thing since July. This is another example of 'they must think we're stupid'. Does Feinstein really think anyone (well, maybe except Trans (our resident POS), Salmon, and Sap) believes this crap? Getting past having my intelligence insulted, there is no low these people won't stoop to. They are so dirty that I can't them from the pig #### in the slop house.

There is just something mentally wrong with these people to play these games. Weren't talking about a man's life here. Accusing someone of rape is a serious thing. This accusation marginalized REAL rape. How can we take REAL rape seriously when people like Feinstein (a raving, radical feminist) pull this kind of crap?

If Feinstein really believed this was a true allegation, she wouldn't have sat on it for 2 months.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She probably wrote it herself. She knows how much the libprogs love their imaginary friends.

I honestly don't believe this woman really exists. What I mean is, they found a woman to prop up for this, but there was no girl that Kavanaugh tried to rape. I think this whole thing is a fabricated ploy.

What gets me is, I thought Feinstein was smarted than this. She's always been very pragmatic when it comes to national security matters. She has to know this won't change one vote on Kavanaugh. The only result I see from this is a loss of respect for her in congress. At it should, anyway.

Bann

PREMO Member

It really does beg the question.

I think they're just in sone kind of major stupor that Trump did, in fact, win. Not only did he win, but that he continues to win. Every.single.day.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It really does beg the question.

I think they're just in some kind of major stupor that Trump did, in fact, win. Not only did he win, but that he continues to win. Every.single.day.

That is the bottom line I believe. I don't think it's a stupor though; I believes it's outright rejection that he is president. In order for that to be a reality, they will stop at nothing to make it true.

Bann

PREMO Member
That is the bottom line I believe. I don't think it's a stupor though; I believes it's outright rejection that he is president. In order for that to be a reality, they will stop at nothing to make it true.

:coffee:

Stupor

noun: stupor; plural noun: stupors

a state of near-unconsciousness or insensibility

synonyms:daze, state of unconsciousness, torpor, insensibility, oblivion
https://www.google.com/search?q=stupor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Term limits, mandatory retirement at 70 years old. You get busted editing video to almost libelous extent to advance your agenda, *coughKamalacough* or abusing the power of the office, out you go.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Let's call people a bunch of names and try to shame them into voting for us! It didn't work with Hillary, but I'm sure it will work this time!"

"Let's tell them that only stupid people vote Republican! No, really, it'll work this time!"

"We need to go harder Left!!

What is wrong with these people???

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I was seriously thinking about running for County Commissioner this year but I saw the top of Cindy Magillycuddy's underpants in the second grade and I am afraid she will come forward and expose me. Really wasn't my fault because her shirt came up a little when she sat down in the desk ahead of me.. I really, really couldn't help it.. I am sooooooo sorry and ashamed..

Midnightrider

Unfortunately enough of our political leaders are ####ty people and some have committed heinous crimes. So we have to take allegations seriously.
But I have always thought that the only just way to handle these is to fully investigate and then have a trial. Either a criminal prosecution of the initial ‘claims’ or a criminal prosecution for making false claims.
The current system of making anonymous allegations and then nothing ever coming from it is BS.