Thread: AP FACT CHECK: Trumpís blustery myths on hurricanes, income

AP FACT CHECK: Trumpís blustery myths on hurricanes, income

As always...some good stuff. Although since it contains actual facts, I doubt anyone on here will bother to read it.

BTW...for those whose still don't understand what actual journalism is...this piece is a good example. It points out errors by Trump and Obama and a Dem Senator. Trump gets the most play as he should...the man lies every time he opens he mouth or uses his thumbs...

AP FACT CHECK: Trumpís blustery myths on hurricanes, income

Blog Entries
    So you think because it has "fact" in the title, it's an actual fact?

You're so cute. :cheekpinch:

See, this is what you progs don't understand: it's played out. You've cried wolf so many times that you could say the sun will rise in the east and nobody would believe you. So I won't be reading your progblog because I'm tired of being lied to by you people.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    BTW ... for those whose still don't understand what actual journalism is ... this piece is a good example.

:killingmg AP and Fact Check in the same sentence ...

It points out errors by Trump and Obama and a Dem Senator. Trump gets the most play as he should ... the man lies every time he opens he mouth or uses his thumbs ...
    Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

ďMoral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.Ē

Members who have read this thread: 28