Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are we still not shooting looters on sight?

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    My first thought when I read that management asked the police to not do anything was that If I was going to embezzle from my own store that would be the perfect cover.
    You have a point there, but the guy managing that store knows that the corporation will takes the loss, and restock the store, and he an his employees will have to work in that community that did the looting. Why piss them off and make it hard to work there. Just let them take the cheap sh1t , they will be back next week as customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Police arrest 5 in North Carolina as looters begin to capitalize on Florence chaos

Police in North Carolina arrested five people Saturday night as looters began to break into stores while Tropical Storm Florence brought chaos to the region.

Wilmington Police confirmed the arrests on Twitter but did not immediately release the identities of the five individuals.

“Charges are pending and those details will be released as they become available,” police said.

Authorities said about 1:30 p.m. they became aware of looting taking place at the Dollar General on 5th and Dawson Streets but were initially asked by management “not to intervene at this time.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15...nce-chaos.html
    We're not shooting looters on sight because the Demon Rat party would lose voters.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    We're not shooting looters on sight because the Demon Rat party would lose voters.
    I just wonder why the Dems infiltrated the South. Oh, I just remembered. Never mind, sha.

Members who have read this thread: 49