Dear Salmon:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to give it to you - you are an expert troll. :notworthy: You're not even trying very hard, and yet you manage to spin up the no sense of humor hardcores with every post.

Impressive! I didn't want you to think that your lackluster effort has gone unnoticed. :yay:

Salmon

I have to give it to you - you are an expert troll. :notworthy: You're not even trying very hard, and yet you manage to spin up the no sense of humor hardcores with every post.

Impressive! I didn't want you to think that your lackluster effort has gone unnoticed. :yay:
so the liberals are the trolls? Give me a break.

GregV814

I guess this applies to TP, Midnight Ryder, ChrisOLynn and others as Salmon...You lefties have as much right to your opinions as those who disagree with you. Correct me if I’m wrong but would you defend those rights for those who hold a different point?? As much as it’s hard to rationalize some off the wall screwy point you make, by Gosh and our Constitution and Bill of Rights (written by old white men years ago) guaran damn tees it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so the liberals are the trolls? Give me a break.

The things you post are so blatantly simple and looking for a reaction that I am positive you are trolling. If that's not the case, it means you're a not very bright 15 year old.'

You pick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess this applies to TP, Midnight Ryder, ChrisOLynn and others as Salmon...You lefties have as much right to your opinions as those who disagree with you. Correct me if I’m wrong but would you defend those rights for those who hold a different point?? As much as it’s hard to rationalize some off the wall screwy point you make, by Gosh and our Constitution and Bill of Rights (written by old white men years ago) guaran damn tees it.

Chris and MR converse. Sapidus converses. They write long posts with opinion and what they think of as facts.

Salmon hits and runs. One liners, always over the top inflammatory. That's a classic troll.

MiddleGround

Chris and MR converse. Sapidus converses. They write long posts with opinion and what they think of as facts.

Salmon hits and runs. One liners, always over the top inflammatory. That's a classic troll.

That is got damn near every person on this forum? Gonna call them out too??