Thread: A solar observatory in New Mexico is evacuated for a week and the FBI is investigating

A solar observatory in New Mexico is evacuated for a week and the FBI is investigating

No one will say why.

SUNSPOT, N.M. — At a small solar observatory tucked away in the woods of a national forest here, scientists and other personnel were commanded last week to leave at once. A week later, the facility remains vacant, and no one is willing to say why.

The mysterious and lengthy evacuation, in a state known for secretive military testing and a suspected UFO crash, has spawned a wealth of speculation.

Did the researchers spot something extraterrestrial? Was the solar telescope hacked by a foreign power and deployed to spy on, say, the state’s missile testing range? Or is there an innocuous explanation, suppressed only because of corporate and government resistance to transparency?

On Friday, the entrance to the National Solar Observatory was blocked by yellow crime scene tape and two security guards, who said even they had been kept in the dark. The guards, from Red Rock Security & Patrol in Las Cruces, N.M., did not give their names but said it was the first day the company was guarding the entrance and that only the “director and an assistant” were allowed in. There was no obvious sign of law enforcement activity.

“We don’t know anything. We’re just as curious as anyone else,” one guard said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.c4c610c81bdf

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    The facility probably found and copied in ethernet space the missing e-mails and text msgs from Stryzk, Lisa Page, and Comey that will prove Trump right. Nothing to see here - move on.....
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

3. 09-16-2018, 10:51 AM

I think I saw this on Quantico.

It's right there in the City - Sunspot.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Sunspot Baby

“Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    SUNSPOT, N.M. — At a small solar observatory tucked away in the woods of a national forest here...

The guards, from Red Rock Security & Patrol ...

Why does "a small solar observatory" need armed security patrols?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 46