Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baddabook badda boom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    My wife would buy a Subaru just because of the commercials.
    Just like the inner city boys who pooled their money together and bought some tampons. When the clerk asked them why they were making that purchase, the biggest boy spoke up and said, so we can do all those things in the commercial, play sports, ride horses, go swimming. We never get to do any of those things.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Blog Entries
    Growing up Carvel Ice Cream had a commercial on the radio. It was the owner, Tom Carvel, telling you to come and get some ice cream. His voice was so gravelly, it was borderline scary. You imagined not only the guy that told you to get off his lawn, but he chased you with a shotgun while saying it.

"Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    "Scrape! Scrape! Save the Food!"
    Still better than the monotonous oldies rock they play on 97.7

I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Still better than the monotonous oldies rock they play on 97.7

I FORGET WHAT STATION IT WAS, it may have been 97.7 before the Rocket but there was a staton that really played the oldies, like 50's and early 60's adult contemporary6 like JERRY Vale, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Steve and Edie, big band stuff, and I liked it. It reminded me of my parents records and radio stations. Then, one day, gone!!! Some Spanish/Mexican jibber jabber talk show!!!
    Formats change overnight. I don't really like the rocket but am growing tired of 100.3. Its the same 1980's 1990's sh*t. To the listeners its oldies, but to me, its not. Gimme some of the OLD ROCK and ROLL like the Ventures, CSNY, Simon and Garfunkle and maybe some doo whop....just me...yes, I fart dust!!!! LOL
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Just like the inner city boys who pooled their money together and bought some tampons. When the clerk asked them why they were making that purchase, the biggest boy spoke up and said, so we can do all those things in the commercial, play sports, ride horses, go swimming. We never get to do any of those things.
    You got something against Subaru?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Must be the channels I watch, but they play this commercial over and over and over again...

Members who have read this thread: 106