Escalating the attack on Kavanaugh

BOP

They just upped the ante. Note the not-so-subtle use of the word "inadvertently."

Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of assault says she feared he ‘might inadvertently kill me’: Report

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-acc...t-feared-inadvertently-kill/story?id=57861692

A California psychology professor who claims Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her when they were in high school identified herself in a story published Sunday in the Washington Post, saying, "I thought he might inadvertently kill me."

littlelady

God bless the USA
They just upped the ante. Note the not-so-subtle use of the word "inadvertently."

Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of assault says she feared he ‘might inadvertently kill me’: Report

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-acc...t-feared-inadvertently-kill/story?id=57861692

A California psychology professor who claims Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her when they were in high school identified herself in a story published Sunday in the Washington Post, saying, "I thought he might inadvertently kill me."

I read that earlier. She is disgusting. I guess we all know, by now, that she is a college professor in CA, and a professed social activist. If she was so brutalized, and afraid for her life 40 years ago, why didn’t she say something then? We know the answer. Agenda.

Here is the definition for inadvertently...

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/inadvertently

What I find humorous is that they took opposite paths in life. Brett grew up and became somebody, and Christina was nothing until she saw an opportunity to be in the spotlight. I hope her 15 minutes are less than Hogg’s.

And, for people that don’t understand that we are witnessing the attempt to fundamentally change America... Stay vigilant, y’all, and locked and loaded.

Last edited:

Salmon

This does not look good for Kavanaugh . This lady reported the assault to a counselor back in 2012.

This_person

This does not look good for Kavanaugh . This lady reported the assault to a counselor back in 2012.

She reported "an" assault, based on her memory of actions thirty years prior. She never mentioned Kavanaugh to the counselor. The guy she said stopped the "attack" said it never happened.

This does not look good, but the person it doesn't look good for is Feinstein.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Brett Kavanaugh will probably withdraw his nomination, and that would be a shame. The next person Trump nominates will face the exact same thing.

We shouldn't be allowing our elected officials to engage in these destructive charades.

This_person

Brett Kavanaugh will probably withdraw his nomination, and that would be a shame.

If he does, that would actually be good. If he's willing to withdraw, he is no Clarence Thomas, and we need many more like AJ Thomas on the court, not political pansies.

Edit: That said, I do not believe he should or will withdraw.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Kavanaugh needs to slap back at this.

Each time you let Democrats get away with these crimes it only emboldens them to commit the next one.

Beat them down, round up the conspirators of the slander and take it to court and sue them for every penny they and three generations of their progeny will ever earn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
political pansies.

I have a different take on that. Kavanaugh has a wife and young children - can you imagine what those kids are going through at school? He has to take that into consideration. I mean, he might as well go the distance now because the damage has already been done, but it makes me loathe the Democrats even more (which I did not think possible) when they blatantly destroy families like this. I don't know how anyone can vote Democrat with a clear conscience.

BOP

I read that earlier. She is disgusting. I guess we all know, by now, that she is a college professor in CA, and a professed social activist. If she was so brutalized, and afraid for her life 40 years ago, why didn’t she say something then? We know the answer. Agenda.

Here is the definition for inadvertently...

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/inadvertently

What I find humorous is that they took opposite paths in life. Brett grew up and became somebody, and Christina was nothing until she saw an opportunity to be in the spotlight. I hope her 15 minutes are less than Hogg’s.

And, for people that don’t understand that we are witnessing the attempt to fundamentally change America... Stay vigilant, y’all, and locked and loaded.

The use of the word "inadvertent" in this case is a way of being hysterical without sounding hysterical. It's a way to say "he tried to kill me (or words to that effect)," while allowing room for plausible deniability "I never said he tried to kill me, I only said I was afraid he might 'accidentally' kill me."

This_person

I have a different take on that. Kavanaugh has a wife and young children - can you imagine what those kids are going through at school? He has to take that into consideration. I mean, he might as well go the distance now because the damage has already been done, but it makes me loathe the Democrats even more (which I did not think possible) when they blatantly destroy families like this. I don't know how anyone can vote Democrat with a clear conscience.
The bolded part is where I'm at.

We know they will do this. It has been happening for every conservative nominee/candidate for decades. It is not news. This is why I feel he will NOT back out, he knew it was coming (or should have known).

I hope he prepared his kids beforehand, so they know how to handle the crap they may be getting at school and elsewhere.

The left does this to stop people specifically like Trump from ever running for office and nominating anyone the "establishment" does not feel they can control. Perot was not run out of the race by better ideas to the left and right of him, he was run out by the attacks on himself and his family. The Clintons hired people to say they were from the Bush campaign to harass and threaten him, so he dropped out. That went further than the Clintons wanted, so they got him back in to make sure he'd split the vote and Clinton would win with a strong minority of votes.

By attacking good people, good people will not run out of fear of that attack. Then, the "establishment" knows they can control the person who does run/win.

I want more Thomases, more Kavanaughs, more Trumps. People who will stand up to the attack and try to do good stuff for we, the people, anyway; because they know it is not we, the people, attacking them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:drama:

She admits she doesn’t remember key details like exactly when the incident occurred or where specifically, and she says the first time she told anyone about it was when she was in couples counseling with her husband in 2012 — 30-some years after the night in question, but the woman at the center of the decades-old allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has now come forward.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35923/kavanaughs-accuser-has-now-come-forward-ashe-schow

I do not remember where or when, but BK Assaulted me ....... :bs:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't know how anyone can vote Democrat with a clear conscience.

Progressive-ism is a CULT ... they believe they Hold the MORAL High Ground - and any means are justified to get the POWER Progressives Crave

power to force us poor stupid / selfish rubes to live how Progressives Envision we sould

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NOBODY should have to defend themselves against vague accusations.

"I don't remember where or when it happened, but I was so traumatized it scarred me for life!"

:rolleyes:

stgislander

PREMO Member
#MeToo worked to get rid of Al Franken (much to Dems chagrin) so they think it will probably get rid of Kavanaugh too.

This_person

the accuser only mentioned BK in Therapy in 2012 .... I'll say this she is some SJW Progressive Nut JOB

According to the therapist's notes, she NEVER mentioned BK - in 2012 or any other time. She claimed an attack 30 years prior in 2012. The one person she DID name said it never happened.

Salmon

Brett Kavanaugh will probably withdraw his nomination, and that would be a shame. The next person Trump nominates will face the exact same thing.

We shouldn't be allowing our elected officials to engage in these destructive charades.

God I hope he withdraws. Then there won’t be enough time to get a new SC Justice nominated and confirmed before Democrats take over the Senate.

SamSpade

According to the therapist's notes, she NEVER mentioned BK - in 2012 or any other time. She claimed an attack 30 years prior in 2012. The one person she DID name said it never happened.

I read an article this weekend where the writer - not a fan of Kavanaugh but involved in the law (lawyer? LE? don't recall) admitted that eyewitness testimony is not only notoriously bad, but the further away from the events, the less detail they tend to remember - and the more likely that fiction is probably introduced. Ask me about a party I went to in high school, and I might be able to name a few that were there - ask me if my BEST FRIEND was there, and I might not have any idea. Such is the nature of memories that long ago.

I was also groped when drunk around that time - I got falling down drunk - carried to the infirmary - and while on the table, the orderly did - stuff. I never bothered to report it, because at that point I knew I was leaving that school at the end of the semester, and I didn't see any point. I would not be able to identify him in a lineup - I couldn't tell you anything about him. And it happened to ME, about as long ago. (1980, actually). I did remember the cute girl in the infirmary the next morning. But not much else.

SamSpade

God I hope he withdraws. Then there won’t be enough time to get a new SC Justice nominated and confirmed before Democrats take over the Senate.

And there you have it - it's a stunt that has nothing to do with truth, or "justice" for the "victim". It's just a political stunt.
If he withdraws I absolutely guarantee no one will pursue it further, even though he's apparently guilty of a "crime".