DiFi Refuses to Co-Operate/Schedule Meetings

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"The standard procedure for updates to any nominee’s background investigation file is to conduct separate follow-up calls with relevant parties," Grassley continued. "In this case, that would entail phone calls with at least Judge Kavanaugh and Dr. Ford. Consistent with that practice, I asked Senator Feinstein’s office yesterday to join me in scheduling these follow-ups. Thus far, they have refused. But as a necessary step in evaluating these claims, I’ll continue working to set them up."

BREAKING: Feinstein Refuses To Help Set Follow-Up With Kavanaugh's Accuser, Senator Says

Rommey

This nomination is DOA!
You seriously think its DOA based on some alleged incident that happened 30+ years ago...an allegation that's highly suspicious and lacks a lot of credibility? Why is this accuser coming forth now, and not when he was up for confirmation to the District Court in 2006? Why did the accuser go to a politician and not law enforcement?

Do you believe the allegation? If so, why?

#nomoretrumpjudges
If your wish came true, are you suggesting that all the current and future open positions should just remain vacant for 2+ years (unless he gets reelected, then it would be 6+ years)?

BOP

Delay, delay, delay. The leftists are counting on taking back the House (if not the Senate as well), and the Give-a-craps are planning on letting them. Once that happens, K's nomination is DOA.