Kavanaugh Can't Be Disqualified Based On An Unsubstantiated Story From 30 Years Ago

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1) There is a not-insignificant chance that Ford is being untruthful about some or all of this. She is a registered Democrat with a political axe to grind. She brought her accusations to Democratic politicians, not law enforcement. She changed her story at least once between 2012 and now. The only two other witnesses -- Kavanaugh and Judge -- have denied her account. Dozens of women have come forward to vouch for Kavanaugh's character and integrity. As far as we know, there are no other accusers. So, we have a vague accusation from an ideological opponent, unsubstantiated and uncorroborated, presented in a way and at a time calculated to cause maximum political damage. I don't know that Ford is lying -- I don't even necessarily think she is lying -- but there are several compelling reasons to suspect that she might be.

2) Even if she isn't lying, that doesn't mean her story is completely true. It was a very long time ago. She only recalls that it happened sometime in the early 80s, somewhere in Montgomery County, at some house, near some country club. She doesn't remember how she ended up there. There is quite a lot of fog surrounding this situation. And she says that this occurred at a drunken teenaged house party, which brings up another question: was she drunk?

Whether she was drunk or not, her memory is hazy. We already know that her story isn't completely accurate. The only question is just how inaccurate it is, and whether those inaccuracies are willful or accidental.

3) Even if she isn't lying, and even if the details she remembers are absolutely accurate (large assumptions, both), that doesn't necessarily mean that Kavanaugh should be disqualified. Now, if he did all of what he is accused of doing, and if he remembers doing it and therefore has been lying about it for years, then he certainly would be unfit for the highest court in the land. But there is another possibility:

Ford says herself that Kavanaugh was "stumbling drunk." We can assume that "stumbling drunk" is much closer to "black out" than "tipsy" on the scale of inebriation. In that case, it is very easy to believe that Kavanaugh, if he did it, simply does not remember doing it. Indeed, it would be much more surprising if he had a vivid recollection of something that happened when he was extremely intoxicated as a teenager 35 years ago.​

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35943/walsh-kavanaugh-matt-walsh

somdwatch

I want to play Democrat Advocate (Devil's Advocate). "But she passed a Lie Detector Test!"

Of course as a trained psychologist, she would understand how to beat one of these!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I want to play Democrat Advocate (Devil's Advocate). "But she passed a Lie Detector Test!"

Of course as a trained psychologist, she would understand how to beat one of these!

Why would she have taken one to begin with? Maybe it was DiFi's ex-chauffer who administered it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Why would she have taken one to begin with? Maybe it was DiFi's ex-chauffer who administered it.

Right?

Oh - - she didn't want to come forward, she wanted to remain anonymous, she wasn't planning to come forward at all :blahblah: :blahblah:

BUT, she DID take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. For when she DID come forward. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Right?

Oh - - she didn't want to come forward, she wanted to remain anonymous, she wasn't planning to come forward at all :blahblah: :blahblah:

BUT, she DID take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. For when she DID come forward. :rolleyes:

Sacrificial "virgin".

PsyOps

Pixelated
This whole thing is so transparently obvious. Woman waits 35 years to come forward with this at the 11th hour of Kavanaugh's confirmation?

Just another example of how these elected pinheads think we're stupid. Kavanaugh has served as as a judge for 15 years, making hundreds of decisions that affect peoples' lives. Why didn't this woman stop this predator before he had a chance to ruin other lives through his very powerful position as a U.S. Circuit Court judge with his sexual and misogynistic tendencies? I mean, he forced himself on a woman when he was 17. This is a very dangerous man to be sitting on a high court.

There are over a 100 women that signed a letter vouching for Kavanaugh's character. I hope republicans parade every one of them front of Christine Balsey Ford and shame her into admitting this whole thing is made up. Then, when he is exonerated of the whole thing, I hope Kavanaugh sues her into destitution for defamation. Then I would like to see Feinstein and the rest of these democrats that pulled this stunt censured for making a mockery of congress.

This crazy #### democrats keep pulling has to stop.

Hijinx

Maybe she actually believes she is telling the truth.
People like Tranny and this woman hate Trump so badly they make up these things in their mind.
When you go to sleep filled with hate the dreams come and the dream becomes reality.

There is no doubt that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real mental health issue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I just want to know, when this fails to take Kavanaugh down, what's their next trick? Any predictions? He bullied kids in elementary school? He tapped his foot in a men's bathroom stall at an airport? Was seen smoking pot in college?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maybe she actually believes she is telling the truth.
People like Tranny and this woman hate Trump so badly they make up these things in their mind.
When you go to sleep filled with hate the dreams come and the dream becomes reality.

There is no doubt that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real mental health issue.

The sad part is, she's allowing herself to be used as a pawn. While many on the left will hail her as a metoo hero, Feinstein will get her use out of Ford then throw her away like common trash.

This_person

The sad part is, she's allowing herself to be used as a pawn. While many on the left will hail her as a metoo hero, Feinstein will get her use out of Ford then throw her away like common trash.

"Allowing"? She's BEGGING to be used as a pawn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This would be more credible if her story didn't keep changing. First it was her and four other guys (!). When normal thinking people wondered why she would be the lone female at a party with four drunk guys, she decided that there was another female there. "Oh? So where is she and is she going to corroborate your story? "

:tap:

Midnightrider

This would be more credible if her story didn't keep changing. First it was her and four other guys (!). When normal thinking people wondered why she would be the lone female at a party with four drunk guys, she decided that there was another female there. "Oh? So where is she and is she going to corroborate your story? "

:tap:

where are you getting your stories?