Woman uses steaming monkey arm to resist police

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/madison-county/article218503585.html

A 26-year-old woman was arrested and charged with assault after she “intentionally released her bowels in an upward motion” at a Madison County sheriff’s deputy who was attempting to arrest her on Friday evening.

When the deputy entered the Madison County home where Peters was located, she locked herself in the bathroom. The citation said Peters then prevented the deputy from arresting her by using physical force before defecating on him “causing said bodily waste to land on the face, arms and legs of this deputy,” the citation said.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 440

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It would have been more than acceptable for both officers to unload magazine after magazine into this sub-human POS.

No consequences.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I wish I could poop whenever I wanted. :mad:

I tried stool softer but I don’t want it soft, I want it out of me. :shrug:

Hijinx

I have had some pretty explosive BM's but no way could I ever hope to hit someone in the face with one.
This is one talented lady.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wish I could poop whenever I wanted. :mad:

I tried stool softer but I don’t want it soft, I want it out of me. :shrug:

She's got to have some super dooper pooper powers to be able to send it like that though! Elevation..azimuth..timing..leading the target..back pressure...adjustable choke...the list goes on.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I need to remember not to read any Misfit posts while I'm eating. Monkey arm, oh the things you will learn from the internet.

Kentucky - home of the hot brown.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I need to remember not to read any Misfit posts while I'm eating. Monkey arm, oh the things you will learn from the internet.

Kentucky - home of the hot brown.

Monkey Arm, was enough for me not to click on that link...

Kentucky is big into that Chili 3 way, 4 way and 5 way chili.... 5 way Monkey Arm Chili?