A disturbing 11th-hour allegation against Kavanaugh

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s treatment of a more than 3-decade-old sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was unfair all around. It was unfair to Kavanaugh, unfair to his accuser and unfair to Feinstein’s colleagues — Democrats and Republicans alike — on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Feinstein, a California Democrat, took the worst possible course by waiting until almost a week after Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing was completed to ominously announce that she had turned over “information from an individual” about Kavanaugh to the FBI, and adding that she would be honoring the woman’s “strongly requested” confidentiality.

Feinstein has been around Washington long enough to know that her opaque statement guaranteed that the contents of the letter, sent by a Stanford law professor on behalf of the accuser, would be pursued and publicized in short order. And they were.

Editorial: A disturbing 11th-hour allegation against Kavanaugh

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A few yrs from now you will hear how the Dems paid this women off,,,,mark my words!

If she's smart she got it up front.

If she's as much of a dyed in the wool Leftist as her students and colleagues paint her... Freebie.

GregV814

Okay folks, this is going to hurt...Tell the kids to go outside....Okay, here goes....back in junior high, 1966-1967, I liked a girl named “Pat”....she was developing quite well...well, I snapped her bra strap in the back. She slapped me real hard. I want to run for assistant community neighborhood watch and wanted to get out front on this. A CNN reporter was seen in my neighborhood...

CPUSA

Okay folks, this is going to hurt...Tell the kids to go outside....Okay, here goes....back in junior high, 1966-1967, I liked a girl named “Pat”....she was developing quite well...well, I snapped her bra strap in the back. She slapped me real hard. I want to run for assistant community neighborhood watch and wanted to get out front on this. A CNN reporter was seen in my neighborhood...

She goes by Tranny now...

Hijinx

Book deal. Watch and see.

I don't know why the Professor released this letter, but I do know that feinstein held it over so she could pull this dirty trick on Kavanaugh.
IMO the Profesor either dreamed it or as too drunk to realize who was on top of her.

But I have no doubt of Feinstein's dirty work in this.
What a chunk of slime, that old wrinkled up, baggy eyed, scum bag is.