Brown on Trump: 'Something's Gotta Happen To This Guy'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Brown replied, “Firs,t I want to say that it’s really extraordinary that the president can deny science like that, but he’s done so many other terr—what’s the word, I don’t even have an adjective. It’s bad, and how we counteract it is with a climate summit, with normal people respecting the truth, and communicating that with other normal people, and combating the President of the United States in what are lies, distortions, and quite frankly, bizarre behavior."

[clip]

Brown responded, “Trump is an enabler. We often hear the term ‘enabler.’ He’s an enabler of climate negligence and climate avoidance. So that’s what’s bad about it. So we have to make sure that all these other countries, whether it’s Russia, or Poland, or South America, Brazil, whatever the heck it is, everybody’s gotta step up, and the President of the United States should be the cheerleader, the exemplar, and instead, he’s the saboteur.”

Brown answered, “Well, the problem is, we never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects. So it’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win and then Trump — well, something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world."

WATCH: Jerry Brown Attacks Trump: 'Something's Gotta Happen To This Guy'

Because Jerry Science is NEVER Settled.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sorry Jerry...but the rest of recognize that it is you and your ilk that are the biggest threat to the future of this country.