4 bodies recovered from ATV crash

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
4 bodies recovered from ATV crash that sparked Arizona wildfire

Police in Arizona on Monday retrieved the bodies of four men who were apparently killed when their ATV drove off of a 400-foot cliff and ignited a 10-acre wildfire on Saturday.

The crash occurred on a Forest Service road near Payson, between Phoenix and Flagstaff. Tire tracks found in the gravel suggest that the vehicle failed to negotiate a turn.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/09...-atv-crash-that-sparked-arizona-wildfire.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Came within inches of taking one of my Broncos over the edge of a 100' drop on the Tellico trail system, driver's side over the edge. Passenger got out slowly but kept his weight on that side and I clambered out pass side right after him. Got a strap on the rig over to a tree and then had some help dragging back on to the trail. I think my butt cheeks clenched a quarter-sized piece of vinyl outa the seat cushion.

black dog

Free America
Came within inches of taking one of my Broncos over the edge of a 100' drop on the Tellico trail system, driver's side over the edge. Passenger got out slowly but kept his weight on that side and I clambered out pass side right after him. Got a strap on the rig over to a tree and then had some help dragging back on to the trail. I think my butt cheeks clenched a quarter-sized piece of vinyl outa the seat cushion.

One of the guys at NuStar is into the rock climbing down in VA on the weekends, he would tell us about stuff like that from the weekends events..

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Cool story bro.

black dog

Free America
Lol...I suspect I know exactly who you are referring to.

Chubby guy, supervisor of sorts... He's a good guy.. He taught me how to blow down the boilers there..
I learned how to bow fish off the pier while there, for rays and rockfish at night.. somebody was always catching crabs in the creek for dinner. The local boys that worked there were good bunch of guys. I really enjoyed talking with the old man that carves birds and ducks. ( I don't remember his name ) I know his SIL? Is pretty well know for his decoys.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Chubby guy, supervisor of sorts... He's a good guy.. He taught me how to blow down the boilers there..
I learned how to bow fish off the pier while there, for rays and rockfish at night.. somebody was always catching crabs in the creek for dinner. The local boys that worked there were good bunch of guys. I really enjoyed talking with the old man that carves birds and ducks. ( I don't remember his name ) I know his SIL? Is pretty well know for his decoys.
He's been up at the nustar facility at Andrews since operations at Piney Point largely ceased. We both raced off-road for years and then got into the extreme trail and rock crawling.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
He's been up at the nustar facility at Andrews since operations at Piney Point largely ceased. We both raced off-road for years and then got into the extreme trail and rock crawling.

Next time you see him, tell him that ass hole in the black crew cab dually said hello..
I didn't know they slowed down...I never understood how it made any money, we would do almost nothing for weeks except measure tanks that never changed, mow grass and exercise valves. And then unload or load a ship or barge.... But the did use loads of math I haven't used in decades.. innage, ellage... temperature..charts of equations..

I found it strange that even the local fuel oil companies didn't buy #2 from there.. or JP fuels for Pax..It would be a great piece of property if it could be cleaned.
.... It was an experience..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Next time you see him, tell him that ass hole in the black crew cab dually said hello..
I didn't know they slowed down...I never understood how it made any money, we would do almost nothing for weeks except measure tanks that never changed, mow grass and exercise valves. And then unload or load a ship or barge.... But the did use loads of math I haven't used in decades.. innage, ellage... temperature..charts of equations..

I found it strange that even the local fuel oil companies didn't buy #2 from there.. or JP fuels for Pax..It would be a great piece of property if it could be cleaned.
.... It was an experience..

There was a time when fleets of tanker trucks rolled in and out of there hauling heating oil. That was before Nustar though...not sure what happened to that side of the business.

I'll tell D you said "hi". I see him often; he's either at my shop or I'm athis; he built a big one a few years back. Neither of us wheels as much as we once did and stopped racing completely. More in to shooting these days... I gave him a .50 Beo for his 50th birthday last year. Yeah, he's still a kid..LOL

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
ATV's are fun, and useful, but the owners have to use some common sense.

The latest generation of side-by-sides are insanely fast. I got to run around RUSH Offroad (Kentucky) in one - a RZR 1000 - a couple years ago and had a blast. The newest ones make that 1000 seem underpowered by comparison..

black dog

Free America
There was a time when fleets of tanker trucks rolled in and out of there hauling heating oil. That was before Nustar though...not sure what happened to that side of the business.

I'll tell D you said "hi". I see him often; he's either at my shop or I'm athis; he built a big one a few years back. Neither of us wheels as much as we once did and stopped racing completely. More in to shooting these days...

It was certainly set up to move #2 and #6... I bet I didn't see two oil delivery trucks fill up there.
That was the only place I ever worked I got in trouble for working too much..
One weekend I mowed the front field and both sides of the runway and all the containment berms. Big daddy lost his mind on Monday morning.. woops....

black dog

Free America
Who?..Ford?

Yep... it gets even better.. I kept asking Ford for flashlight batterys so my shift partner and I could see at night working the pipeline and measuring tanks. I called him on his cell twice when he was goofing off at Doc's telling him to get a case of D batterys while you are there for us. He blew me off for months..
And then word went around that I tig welded adult stainless steel products in my shop at home, Ford called me in his office and told he that he had spent hours searching on the internet looking for my website that sold adult products but he was unable to find it. He wanted to know if it was true because working for NuStar we had certain lifestyle agreements that I might be in breach of. I replied Are you fuc&ing kidding me Ford? Do you really want to travel that road with me?
Or did your girlfriend order an attachment for her harness that shes unhappy with?? I said you have hearsay about me, And you just admitted you spent hours the last few nights looking at adult websites looking for things you think i'm building. How about we talk about the lesbian her openly gay husband that work in the office..
He started to back up with our conversation really fast... He was stuttering... He could put that lid back on that can if he tried that afternoon.
I put my notice in a few months later and he said a woman from HR would be calling me for an exit interview. I said Ford, do you really want me to talk to this woman about why i'm leaving?
he looked at his desk and said, no I do not, it wouldn't look good will it. I said don't worry Ford, I wouldn't answer the phone. And I didn't.

D is good guy, All the guys I worked with were a good bunch of guys. A couple were F'ing comedians. The shop mechanic and the young gay ( manager?) in the office were both dickheads.
When you mention Chiefs on here, it makes me want a meatloaf sammich from there.