So NOW Dr. Ford won't testify UNLESS the FBI investigates...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
this incident, which won't happen, because a teenage beerfest isn't a FEDERAL case to be investigated. Not only that, Dr. Jones can't seem to recall where it was, when exactly it was, much less who else was there beside 2 other supposedly enebriated teenaged boys. :rolleyes:

Well, well, well. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. :coffee:

Hijinx

this incident, which won't happen, because a teenage beerfest isn't a FEDERAL case to be investigated. Not only that, Dr. Jones can't seem to recall where it was, when exactly it was, much less who else was there beside 2 other supposedly enebriated teenaged boys. :rolleyes:

Where were her parents when a 15 year old goes to a beer bust in an unknown home?
How did she get home?
Where did the bathing suit come from?

Why do I feel that IF this happened she was a willing part of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
#### her. I think we all know that she's a lying slut.

Actually I think she's a lying progbot who wanted to SJW because she's been triggered by the media, and now she's caught. I'd feel sorry for her except for the part where she's a lying progbitch who needs to die in a fire.

I hate these people, I really do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where were her parents when a 15 year old goes to a beer bust in an unknown home?

That's my question. I was a fairly wild 15 year old with an uninterested parent but I wasn't going to beer bashes with me and four other guys.

If her accusations are true someone needs to have a word with her negligent parents.

transporter

#### her. I think we all know that she's a lying slut.

Actually I think she's a lying progbot who wanted to SJW because she's been triggered by the media, and now she's caught. I'd feel sorry for her except for the part where she's a lying progbitch who needs to die in a fire.

I hate these people, I really do.

Ha...so please tuck this post away for the next time you want to get all high and mighty about how "everyone else" just calls people names.

transporter

You, of course, understand that it IS the job of the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of all nominees for appointment to high public office?

You understand, of course, that a background check does not only include federal crimes???

You understand this, right?

I mean you can't be dumb enough to believe that an investigation request regarding a nominee only pertains to criminal activity?? Can you???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m almost certain the drinking age was still 18 at the time. Every high school party had beer.

15, sweetie.

Again this woman is my age and I was a fairly wild teen, but I wasn't running around getting drunk with a bunch of guys when I was 15.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You, of course, understand that it IS the job of the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of all nominees for appointment to high public office?

You understand, of course, that a background check does not only include federal crimes???

I mean you can't be dumb enough to believe that an investigation request regarding a nominee only pertains to criminal activity?? Can you???

Once more, go die. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we can pretty much say that she's either lying or she was a drunken teenage slut with no parenting.

My question to her, not that she wants to be questioned, is: which is it?

officeguy

They are still mad that Merrick Garland never came up for a vote. I guess they figured 'anything goes' during this confirmation.

BOP

How did she get home?
Where did the bathing suit come from?

Why do I feel that IF this happened she was a willing part of it.

How it really went down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

The FBI has already waved this off as a non crime and nothing for them to be concerned with, you frigging dumbass.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The brain dead like Tranny fail to see the most fundamental problem with trying to investigate this allegation; she cannot recall exactly when or where it supposedly happened! If she can't...it's damned certain nobody else can!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
the is NOTHING for the FBI to investigate .... this is not a FEDERAL case

Exactly.

Whatever MD dept this might fall under isn't going to want to get involved with it either.

If it were real, she should have brought it to their attention 35+ years ago.

Pound sand, lying leftist shrew!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The brain dead like Tranny fail to see the most fundamental problem with trying to investigate this allegation; she cannot recall exactly when or where it supposedly happened! If she can't...it's damned certain nobody else can!

well the FBI could have visited Monday and wrapped this up then ... if she is suffering from CRS vis a vi the party, it will be a really short interview

I've like to see the FBI remind her filing a FALSE Statement is a Crime and see if she wishes to continue the Interview

Midnightrider

15, sweetie.

Again this woman is my age and I was a fairly wild teen, but I wasn't running around getting drunk with a bunch of guys when I was 15.
Let’s check the tape. :shrug:

Like I said, the drinking age was 18, all high school parties had beer. That doesn’t make her a drunken slut any more than it makes him an alcoholic rapist.