Bert and Ernie...

GregV814

I see the LBGTBiQ whatever community is reveling that some writer of Sesame Street says the two are gay guys living together...How 21st Century... No so fast bucko...One of them dolls reminds me of Howard Sprague on the Andy Griffin Show....Come to think of it, Barney Fife was single....hummm maybe he and Howard were....nevermind....Clara liked Aunt Bee....hummmm...and of course (this part is true) The Odd couple sitcom was actually based on an early 1950's play about two homo's living in New York when this was moderately quiet... Hoda and Kathy Lee ???

Hannibal

I see the LBGTBiQ whatever community is reveling that some writer of Sesame Street says the two are gay guys living together...How 21st Century...

This is how things are now. I read the same statements (and note that Sesame St - or whoever puts it on - was quick to say otherwise). At the end of the day, I ask "Who Cares?" On one hand, most of the LBGT shout "who they love" is none of anyone's business. I am fine with that. But just the same, why is who they love thrust into the forefront whenever possible? And in this instance, with the intent of ruffling feathers?

Can't a kids show just be a kids show? Do we really need to know (or discuss) the SEXUAL preferences of f*cking puppets on a kids program? Does Fox need to come out and say "Hank Hill loves women. He enjoys vaginal intercourse with his wife Peggy"?

People always have to create an issue where one doesn't exist and they wonder why people hate each other .......

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Everything has to be redone to appease the Leftist horde.

All Televistion Shows Couples Must Be> Interracial, Gluten-Free, same-sex, Vegan, Marxist SJWs driving an electric car, eating free range broccoli and and using recycled toilet paper made from hemp.

limblips

Reminds me of an interview Michael Landon did back in the 70s or 80s. The host expounded on the fact there were no women way out there on the Bonanza Ranch. He asked Landon if the Cartwrights were gay. Landon replied, "No we weren't but thank God Hop Sing was!".

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Bert and Ernie sleep in separate beds. :shrug:

Maybe they’re old fashioned queers?

We need to look at the issue of Oscar living in poverty and that deviant frog nailing his pig of a girlfriend.

GregV814

So, Darknight, is spongebob and squidward ummmmmmm, and did sandy leave West Texas to live in a “community” of inclusive selective people???

black dog

Free America
Matt Dillon never spent the night with Miss Kitty, so maybe he and Festus had a thing going on. Festus did walk funny, i'm guessing he was the bottom.
The Rifleman, Lucas McCain was a widowed single dad back in the fiftys, he was always bringing home out of town single men.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Matt Dillon never spent the night with Miss Kitty, so maybe he and Festus had a thing going on. Festus did walk funny, i'm guessing he was the bottom.
The Rifleman, Lucas McCain was a widowed single dad back in the fiftys, he was always bringing home out of town single men.

Here I thought Lucas had something going with that Irish lass that bought the North Fork Hotel.

black dog

Free America
Here I thought Lucas had something going with that Irish lass that bought the North Fork Hotel.

Lets not talk about all those men on Bonanza, I'm betting at least Hop Sing was gay..

Or that controversial show RAWHIDE!!! The original show from California.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lets not talk about all those men on Bonanza, I'm betting at least Hop Sing was gay..

Or that controversial show RAWHIDE!!! The original show from California.

Uh, uh... I know what you're think'n....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
KERMIT.jpg

luvmygdaughters

I didnt know puppets had sex lives. More importantly, I cant believe anybody in their right mind would care to discuss it.

THEY ARE PUPPETS PEOPLE!!!!:doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Sesame Street is looking for diversity, they should have a *human* gay person, then not make a big deal out of it. S/he's a person in your neighborhood who happens to be gay.

Gay puppets. :smh: