Bad bots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"It's dehumanising," said licensed sex worker Allissa.

"Sex workers offer more than just a simulation of a woman, we offer authentic intimacy and two-way affection that our clients deeply crave and sincerely benefit from.

"Offering sex dolls as a substitute for human sex workers is not only an insult to sex workers, but it's also an insult to the millions of clients that seek genuine sexual and emotional connections with professional women like me every day."

She continued: "When a client sees a human sex worker, he has a real two-way experience with a woman that gives him feedback and enhances his ability to be intimate with other women in his current or future life.

"A man who becomes comfortable with a sex doll is alienating himself from healthy sexual experiences with real women, and distancing himself from any possibility of a healthy sex life."

Roxanne Price – 'objects that men can mistreat'

"The idea that women should be like dolls – unresponsive and lethargic during sex – is downright dangerous," said Roxanne Price, who thinks the dolls encourage a violent attitude to women in general.

"I feel that sex doll brothels support the idea that sex workers are mere objects, devoid of agency, to be used and abused by their patrons."

She went on: "Sex dolls are 'rape-fantasy' objects that men can mistreat and abuse without consequences.

"Men should not be using sex dolls as training wheels for seeing a human sex worker."

:shocking:

BAD BOTS Sex robots BACKLASH as brothel workers reveal fury over ‘dehumanising and dangerous’ droids

I don't see how paying for sex is somehow any less healthy .... or that women PAID for sex are anything other then a object to be used for satisfaction .... there is NO Love, Romance, Intellectual Stimulation NO Relationship ..... the guy is there for ONE Reason, to get off ... the woman is the receptacle

[I am not paying the woman for sex, I am paying her to Leave when we are finished]

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't see how paying for sex is somehow any less healthy .... or that women PAID for sex are anything other then a object to be used for satisfaction .... there is NO Love, Romance, Intellectual Stimulation NO Relationship ..... the guy is there for ONE Reason, to get off ... the woman is the receptacle

The new title of "sex worker" is supposed to give them respectability and some sort of dignity. "I am a sex worker. I provide a valuable service. I am a professional." No, girl, you're a * dumpster and interchangeable with every other * dumpster crawling the streets.

I'm sure they don't like it that dolls are replacing them; robots are taking their jobs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The new title of "sex worker" is supposed to give them respectability and some sort of dignity. "I am a sex worker. I provide a valuable service. I am a professional."

I am all for a person [woman] feeling good about her line of work, but don't sugar coat what you do, to make yourself feel better .... if you cannot own it, maybe you should not be in this line of work

No, girl, you're a * dumpster and interchangeable with every other * dumpster crawling the streets.

:yay:

I'm sure they don't like it that dolls are replacing them; robots are taking their jobs.

Indeed ... hopefully one day, girls will no longer be sold into sex slavery

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
October Special: Pris. A Nexus 6 Pleasure Model with advanced programming.