Trump needs to nominate hillary to the SCOTUS

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Then the #metoo movement could investigate all the people in her orbit.

GregV814

Wasn’t she disbarred and therefore ineligible??? Oh that’s right, she’ s a Democrat.... silly me

This_person

Wasn’t she disbarred and therefore ineligible??? Oh that’s right, she’ s a Democrat.... silly me

You don't have to be a member of the bar to be SCOTUS. You don't have to have been to law school, or be a judge, or really have anything other than a confirmed nomination.

Salmon

It’s Merrick Garland or bust. There’s no way to get any more Trump nominees before the midterms. Democrats need to state they will only allow Garland’s nomination to come to the floor.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It’s Merrick Garland or bust. There’s no way to get any more Trump nominees before the midterms. Democrats need to state they will only allow Garland’s nomination to come to the floor.

:yay: I really wish they had the balls to do just that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump isn’t getting another SC Justice confirmed. The Democratic House and Senate are going to neuter him his last two years.

Then when RBG vapor-locks, we'll have an eight person court until the dems lose it again in 2020.

:lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Trump isn’t getting another SC Justice confirmed. The Democratic House and Senate are going to neuter him his last two years.

hillhide.jpg