The True Story Of Planned Parenthood Defector Abby Johnson

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Though Johnson began in what she describes as a "conservative, pro-life family," she eventually became one of Planned Parenthood's star employees. After joining the organization in 2001, her views on abortion began to tilt leftward to the point that she would eventually identify herself as "extremely pro-choice." As clinic director of a Bryan, Texas facility, Johnson frequently accompanied women from their cars into the clinic and would even assist in abortion procedures at times. In 2008, the clinic crowned her "Employee of the Year."

Things took an unexpected turn for Johnson in September 2009, however, when doctors asked her to assist in an ultra-sound-guided abortion for a 13-week-old fetus. It was in witnessing this inhumane act that Johnson experienced a change of heart. In her memoir, she recalled how the baby squirmed in fright as the vacuum tore it from its mother's womb.

"For the briefest moment," she wrote, "the baby looked as if it were being wrung like a dishcloth, twirled and squeezed. And then it crumpled and began disappearing into the cannula before my eyes. The last thing I saw was the tiny, perfectly formed backbone sucked into the tube, and then it was gone."

The traumatic event caused such a stir in Johnson that she resigned from her post at Planned Parenthood and never looked back. Today, she is undoubtedly one of the fiercest figures in the pro-life movement, whose memoir is now the basis for a Hollywood motion picture. She will be played in the film by "90 Minutes In Heaven" actress Ashley Bratcher.

EXCLUSIVE: From The Creators Of 'God's Not Dead' Comes 'Unplanned,' The True Story Of Planned Parenthood Defector Abby Johnson

Abortion is Murder ... Choice is yours, don't lie to yourself about what is really happening

black dog

Free America
Though Johnson began in what she describes as a "conservative, pro-life family," she eventually became one of Planned Parenthood's star employees. After joining the organization in 2001, her views on abortion began to tilt leftward to the point that she would eventually identify herself as "extremely pro-choice." As clinic director of a Bryan, Texas facility, Johnson frequently accompanied women from their cars into the clinic and would even assist in abortion procedures at times. In 2008, the clinic crowned her "Employee of the Year."

Things took an unexpected turn for Johnson in September 2009, however, when doctors asked her to assist in an ultra-sound-guided abortion for a 13-week-old fetus. It was in witnessing this inhumane act that Johnson experienced a change of heart. In her memoir, she recalled how the baby squirmed in fright as the vacuum tore it from its mother's womb.

"For the briefest moment," she wrote, "the baby looked as if it were being wrung like a dishcloth, twirled and squeezed. And then it crumpled and began disappearing into the cannula before my eyes. The last thing I saw was the tiny, perfectly formed backbone sucked into the tube, and then it was gone."

The traumatic event caused such a stir in Johnson that she resigned from her post at Planned Parenthood and never looked back. Today, she is undoubtedly one of the fiercest figures in the pro-life movement, whose memoir is now the basis for a Hollywood motion picture. She will be played in the film by "90 Minutes In Heaven" actress Ashley Bratcher.

EXCLUSIVE: From The Creators Of 'God's Not Dead' Comes 'Unplanned,' The True Story Of Planned Parenthood Defector Abby Johnson

Abortion is Murder ... Choice is yours, don't lie to yourself about what is really happening

The Choice is Hers silly........
The rest is nothing more than the typical righty religious garbage.
Bla, ba,,,,blaaa, ba,ba,ba,baaaaaa,ba. infant, Blaa, womb, Ba, child,Blaaaa,murder,Bla,vacuum,BLAAAAAAAAAA, ripped, bla,tragic,bal,squeezed,blaaaa,torn,blaa,perfectly formed,BLA,twirled,blaaaaaaaaa,extremely pro-choice.

She must have found a Mana Money Tree on the Left Hand Side of the Road. And since she now speaks for us, we will Forgive her Supposed Sins of the past.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Murder by vacuum stands out. Can we vacuumize convicted murderers butthead???

A place I used to work at has 100 and 150hp vane vacuum pumps that will quickly pull almost perfect vacuum in a 24" pipe. I would guess " Necking " down the pipe to a soft 10" funnel, It would pull the insides right out of a person.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That's right: the choice is MINE!:yay:

Anyone who would have an abortion, should. If they feel that murder is the best solution to an inconvenient situation, what kind of parent do you think they would make? :shrug:

black dog

Free America
Anyone who would have an abortion, should. If they feel that murder is the best solution to an inconvenient situation, what kind of parent do you think they would make? :shrug:

More BLAAA,Bla, BLA, situation, Blaaaaaa, bla,bllaa, murder, Bla,bla,blaaaaaaa, inconventient, blaaaaaa, BLAAAA.
You wacko rightys should get some worthwhile talking points,
Like Attention All Men, Control your Seed. because if you send them upstream its not up to you if this dot,fetus gets aborted or carried to term.
And if carried to term your gonna pay your share of the cost of raising this child.

Hijinx

More BLAAA,Bla, BLA, situation, Blaaaaaa, bla,bllaa, murder, Bla,bla,blaaaaaaa, inconventient, blaaaaaa, BLAAAA.
Like Attention All Men, Control your Seed. because if you send them upstream its not up to you if this dot,fetus gets aborted or carried to term.
And if carried to term your gonna pay your share of the cost of raising this child.

You would have made a great guard at Dachau.; I can see you now slamming little kids into the poles and shoving the mothers into the showers.

Just my opinion mind you, but anyone who cannot see the travesty of watching a small child being sucked out of the mother's womb is a pretty sick individual in my mind.

Smokey1

Do you believe men are solely responsible for pregnancy?

black dog

Free America
You would have made a great guard at Dachau.; I can see you now slamming little kids into the poles and shoving the mothers into the showers.

Just my opinion mind you, but anyone who cannot see the travesty of watching a small child being sucked out of the mother's womb is a pretty sick individual in my mind.

Bla,bla,BL YOUR STRAWMEN,Blaaaaa, Blaa,Poles, Bla,blal,bla, womb,bla,bla, more strawmen, travesty, bla,bla,blaaa, Dachau,BLA,BLAAA, sucked out,Bla, pretty sick,Blaaaaaaaaaa, blaaaaaa,small child,blaaaaaaa, more strawmen, Bla, bla, bla.

Attention All Men, Control your Seed. because if you send them upstream its not up to you if this dot,fetus gets aborted or carried to term.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I always had control of my fishies, so that's no concern to me, except for that one time... Got a great son out of the deal. My wife and I were quite surprised it happened, after the intense chemo she had undergone.

I'm just saying we're probably better off as a society that women who would abort, do.

black dog

Free America
I always had control of my fishies, so that's no concern to me, except for that one time... Got a great son out of the deal. My wife and I were quite surprised it happened, after the intense chemo she had undergone.

I'm just saying we're probably better off as a society that women who would abort, do.

I agree. I have one surprise son myself, his mother ( my exwife ) was not supposed to be able to have kids.
Our Father taught my brother, sisters and myself to control those fish.He understood birth control was hard for a young person to get back in the early to middle 70's.
He kept a condom bowl near the front door of his home while we were growing up. When it needed refilling, it mysteriously got refilled, He gave us each classes on how to use them correctly.

To the best of my knowledge, none of his kids ever had or paid for an abortion. And not one grandchild out of wedlock. You did good Master Chief...

black dog

Free America
So you don't think she is responsible at all. That is quite sexist. That "fish" can't do anything without that egg.

Sexist.....I laugh at you.. I would bet its her insisting on him wearing a condom in most cases.
Would you like me to repeat myself,,,, He sent the fish upstream, No fish No Pregnancy. Women having fun sex doesn't cause pregnancy's, men releasing irresponsible fish because " I get no pleasure with a condom " cause pregnancy's.
Birth Control for men is easy to get, condoms cost almost nothing if not free at your local clinic and are pretty darn effective. They can be bought in a gas station rest room, 7/11 to CVS and Walgreens and zillions of other places.
Many zillions of women buy condoms to control those fish.
Men can get birth control just about anywhere without seeing a doctor and without spending any money or taking hormones that certainly will affect a woman's health.
A man doesn't have to make a doctors appoint, get blood tests and get prescriptions and pay for her birth control, and deal with the side effects of taking birth control.

Smokey1

Sexist.....I laugh at you.. I would bet its her insisting on him wearing a condom in most cases.
Would you like me to repeat myself,,,, He sent the fish upstream, No fish No Pregnancy. Women having fun sex doesn't cause pregnancy's, men releasing irresponsible fish because " I get no pleasure with a condom " cause pregnancy's.
Birth Control for men is easy to get, condoms cost almost nothing if not free at your local clinic and are pretty darn effective. They can be bought in a gas station rest room, 7/11 to CVS and Walgreens and zillions of other places.
Many zillions of women buy condoms to control those fish.
Men can get birth control just about anywhere without seeing a doctor and without spending any money or taking hormones that certainly will affect a woman's health.
A man doesn't have to make a doctors appoint, get blood tests and get prescriptions and pay for her birth control, and deal with the side effects of taking birth control.

Sorry but its equal responsibility and to put it all on one sex or the other is sexist. I bet you also think its fine for women teachers to have sex with underage male students but you would like to hang male teachers who have sex with underage female students.

black dog

Free America
Sorry but its equal responsibility and to put it all on one sex or the other is sexist. I bet you also think its fine for women teachers to have sex with underage male students but you would like to hang male teachers who have sex with underage female students.

Where the #### do you all come up with these insane comparisons? Its no wonder so few engage you all with this topic.
Do you not understand that when you post crazy, you lose the discussion.

Smokey1

Where the #### do you all come up with these insane comparisons? Its no wonder so few engage you all with this topic.
Do you not understand that when you post crazy, you lose the discussion.

I said "I bet" that was the case. Nothing crazy about that. Maybe that isn't the case with you, if it isn't then good for you, I lose the bet. But it sure looks like I hit a nerve.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I said "I bet" that was the case. Nothing crazy about that. Maybe that isn't the case with you, if it isn't then good for you, I lose the bet. But it sure looks like I hit a nerve.

Hit a nerve? Doubtful.. I'm used to you kooky antis constantly putting stupid strawmen and analogies up to try and prove your point.

Smokey1

Hit a nerve? Doubtful.. I'm used to you kooky antis constantly putting stupid strawmen and analogies up to try and prove your point.

Anti? What am I supposed to be an "anti" of?

The only thing I am against in this thread is the sexism of holding women and men to different standards of responsibility. I believe in equality under the law.

Last edited: