Moneymoneymoneymoney...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That picture doesn't resemble any of the other pictures I have seen of her. Hopefully, it's a fake and the lemmings are swindled! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The go fund me site, at least to me, starting to get associated more and more with sleazeballs and scam artists.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She's going to suspend the fundraiser.

I think she's a scam artist!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe gofundme is the scam artist. They get their cut first.

No sir. GFM is a service and their pricing is right up front. It's not their fault Democrat scammers can play their progbot audience like a fiddle and take their money.

I still think Jill Stein's "recount" GFM was the best scam ever. No recount, and she kept the money. :roflmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The thing is up to almost $210k. Isn't Merica great? I need to think up a bogus accusation against someone and get a GFM.

Hmmm... now what did Vrai do to me? There was this incident at a restaurant involving cleavage. There were witnesses too. Vrai?

Damn... I'm an old white guy. Never mind. :mad:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The thing is up to almost $210k. Isn't Merica great? I need to think up a bogus accusation against someone and get a GFM.

Hmmm... now what did Vrai do to me? There was this incident at a restaurant involving cleavage. There were witnesses too. Vrai?

Damn... I'm an old white guy. Never mind. :mad:

In order to get stupid leftists to donate, you'd have to say it was a republican.

If you claim the Donald molested you, you'll probably end up with millions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

My memory is that you sexually assaulted me by looking at my cleavage without my express written and notarized permission.

:tap:

So *I* should set up the GFM to help me out with my pain and suffering. (I'll split it with you.)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Somebody sent me an email with a naked pic of Hillary!

How much is that worth?

PsyOps

Pixelated
My memory is that you sexually assaulted me by looking at my cleavage without my express written and notarized permission.

:tap:

So *I* should set up the GFM to help me out with my pain and suffering. (I'll split it with you.)

He-said-she-said. My recollection is way different. I was trapped and couldn't escape. If only I had a my phone recording and a flashlight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and with anonymous donations it is a way to 'clean' the money paid to her for making the accusations

You know what, I didn't even think about that. Untraceable funding instead of outright payment.

See, I need to be a better criminal mind. How do these people come up with these scams???