Priceless...just freaking priceless!

transporter

Our inept, incompetent unfit President...proving how inept, incompetent and utterly unfit he is...yet again!

READ: President Trump’s exclusive interview with Hill.TV
ON DECLASSIFYING DOCUMENTS AND THE RUSSIA PROBE

Buck Sexton: Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them. We’re sitting with one right here, we’re sitting with two, you’re right. More than once. And I have had many people ask me to release them. Not that I didn’t like the idea, but I wanted to wait. I wanted to see what, you know, where it was all going. And I think this whole, it’s a hoax. You know Gregg Jarrett wrote a book called the Russian Hoax. It actually is a hoax. I call it a witch hunt, but it’s a hoax. Beyond a witch hunt.

What a complete f***ing moron...some dumbass on Fox (Hannity etc) calls for the release of classified documents and this buffoon sitting in the WH says "Ok"...without ever looking at the documents?!?!?! WTF!

Trump ordered the government to declassify information he apparently hasn’t read

So on Monday, that very specific order from Trump: Declassify precisely those pages of the application for a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page that were mentioned in a news conference held by 12 staunchly Trump-loyal members of the House in September. What’s more, Trump ordered the department to declassify text messages involving a number of names familiar to the Fox News audience. Former FBI agent Peter Strzok, Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and so on.

Those elected officials and the Fox News hosts who echoed their demand insisted that the declassifications would demonstrate anti-Trump rot in the Justice Department. Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) promised that revelation would help Republicans win in November.

It’s odd, though, that Fox News’s Sean Hannity or Lou Dobbs would call for the release of classified material, given that neither has security clearance allowing them to know what was actually contained in the documents. They, it seems, were relying on the analysis of people like Nunes and Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Mark Meadows (R-N.C.). They were calling for something to be declassified just assuming that it was what was promised.

Nunes also admitted that he hadn’t actually read the warrant application.

Note, though, that Trump also didn’t indicate that his staff had briefed him and he’d reached the determination that the declassification made sense. He cites only the advice of people in Congress and, by name, several Fox News hosts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Our inept, incompetent unfit President...proving how inept, incompetent and utterly unfit he is...yet again!

What a complete f***ing moron...some dumbass on Fox (Hannity etc) calls for the release of classified documents and this buffoon sitting in the WH says "Ok"...without ever looking at the documents?!?!?! WTF!

:shrug: SO What ... why does Trump need to read the documents to request they be declassified ... several senators have been clamoring for such an action

he has a staff, he talks to people - simple ;

'hey is this a goo idea'

Yes Mr President that is

'ok so ordered'

I supposed you believe EVERY Congress Person reads every page of every bill up for Vote ?

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

This_person

Thanks for confirming that my constant laughing at your commentary has been on point all these years!!

"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?

SamSpade

I'm still wondering if every document that gets declassified by every President is always read.

I'm going out on a limb and say - hell no.

SamSpade

I guarantee you that Trump knows what's in those documents.

Of course he does.

We have Senators and Representatives and all sorts of high ranking government officials who are barraged with documents - and have staff summarize them for them,
or otherwise READ it for them and make recommendations. This is widely done in business circles - you entrust decisions like this to your staff, lawyers, accountants and
so forth, because you can't run a company and micro-manage.

NORMAL people *know* this. So do journalists, but they like to make a big deal if they think it will further their agenda.

Would the left like to see a hastily compiled list of Democrats who publicly admitted - no, I didn't read the legislation I voted for?

CPUSA

Did you get this upset at Pelosi and all of the others for passing a certain piece of Legislation without reading it first?
Oh, that's right!! They HAD to pass it in order to see what was in it....and this took place during the most transparent Presidency ever!!