PsyOps

Pixelated
  • Kavanaugh has his committee hearings
  • He's about to be approved by the senate
  • An 11th hour 35 year old "October surprise" is brought out by Feinstein
  • Feinstein knew about this since July
  • Ford demands to remain anonymous
  • Democrats betray Ford and leak her name
  • So, now Ford was allegedly violated once by Kavanaugh, and then again by democrats by leaking her name. She received all sorts of death threats and such and has to move out of her home
  • Democrats demand the nomination process stopped so Ford can be heard
  • Ford's lawyer said her client wants to be heard in front of the senate
  • Republicans offer every opportunity under the sun for Ford to be heard (publicly, privately, at her home, at any venue of her choosing)
  • Ford said she doesn't want to be heard
  • Democrats demand an FBI investigation, even though Ford really doesn't remember much of anything
  • The FBI and local MD LE have no interest in investigating the charge
  • Republicans are giving Ford until 10am Friday to decide to be heard
  • Democrats are accusing Republicans of rushing the process
  • FEINSTEIN KNEW ABOUT THIS SINCE JULY and they are accusing the GOP of rushing this.

Do I have this right?

Last edited:

SamSpade

I like what Tammy Bruce had to say about this - Ford's reluctance to do anything about this strongly suggests the whole debacle was NOT her idea in the first place,
and she is not the one at the wheel.

She also said that it was revealed she's a bright, strong woman who has taken charge of her life - but is somehow being "pressured" and "bullied" into doing something
that not only is not typically offered to other women who make such a statement - I know, my sister was in fact once brutally raped and beaten over a period of three hours -
she is being "infantilized" (her word) by making her at once also shown as weak.

Again - probably not pressing the issue but being used for political purposes.

This_person

• Kavanaugh has his committee hearings
  • He's about to be approved by the senate
  • An 11th hour 35 year old "October surprise" is brought out by Feinstein
  • Feinstein knew about this since July
  • Ford demands to remain anonymous
  • Democrats betray Ford and leak her name
  • So, now Ford was allegedly violated once by Kavanaugh, and then again by democrats by leaking her name. She received all sorts of death threats and such and has to move out of her home
  • Democrats demand the nomination process stopped so Ford can be heard
  • Ford's lawyer said her client wants to be heard in front of the senate
  • Republicans offer every opportunity under the sun for Ford to be heard (publicly, privately, at her home, at any venue of her choosing)
  • Ford said she doesn't want to be heard
  • Democrats demand an FBI investigation, even though Ford really doesn't remember much of anything
  • The FBI and local MD LE have no interest in investigating the charge
  • Republicans are giving Ford until 10am Friday to decide to be heard
  • Democrats are accusing Republicans of rushing the process
  • FEINSTEIN KNEW ABOUT THIS SINCE JULY and they are accusing the GOP of rushing this.

Do I have this right?

The only thing on the list I think is inaccurate is that I believe Ford outed herself because "she wanted her story to be told by her".

I could clarify two things, though. First, the statement "she received all sorts of death threats and such..." To the best of my knowledge, no threat is being investigated; it's just the claims of threats. Second, if I recall correctly also, MD has said they might consider looking into it if someone just made a complaint, but no one has and they don't search for crimes in the newspapers but in what is reported to them.

In short, every important point, you have right.

This_person

I like what Tammy Bruce had to say about this - Ford's reluctance to do anything about this strongly suggests the whole debacle was NOT her idea in the first place,

She also said that it was revealed she's a bright, strong woman who has taken charge of her life - but is somehow being "pressured" and "bullied" into doing something
that not only is not typically offered to other women who make such a statement - I know, my sister was in fact once brutally raped and beaten over a period of three hours -
she is being "infantilized" (her word) by making her at once also shown as weak.

It certainly seems rather patronizing to say men and women are equals, but men can't question her in the Senate - only women. Is she too frail to handle a man's question? Hard to be equals when equals can't talk with one another.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Okay, but I'm going to pretend this actually happened (because I really don't). How did Feinstein find out about it, unless Ford came to her with it, either directly or through someone else? Bruce's comments demand to ask "is she just a paid pawn that was willing be used in this way?" Now she's having second thoughts about it because she didn't realize how ugly and dangerous it would get?

Do these people not realize what zealots democrats are in pursuing their power? That they will chew you up and spit you out and not lose a wink of sleep over it? I constantly hear complaints about the republicans refusal to act-in-kind; getugly and dirty just like the democrats. I am a conservative and can tell you this sort of thing just isn't in my blood. I'm not a vindictive person who will stood any low just to have my way.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The only thing on the list I think is inaccurate is that I believe Ford outed herself because "she wanted her story to be told by her".

I could clarify two things, though. First, the statement "she received all sorts of death threats and such..." To the best of my knowledge, no threat is being investigated; it's just the claims of threats. Second, if I recall correctly also, MD has said they might consider looking into it if someone just made a complaint, but no one has and they don't search for crimes in the newspapers but in what is reported to them.

In short, every important point, you have right.

Is there some source saying she outed herself? All the reports I'm hearing is the democrats (no specific name) leaked her name.

On the death threats, we can only go by what's being reported. Maybe you have access to actual police reports (given your background), but it is being widely reported that she has received numerous death threats and she had to move her family out of their home.

Christine Blasey Ford: Kavanaugh accuser 'faces death threats'

SamSpade

Is there some source saying she outed herself? All the reports I'm hearing is the democrats (no specific name) leaked her name.

On the death threats, we can only go by what's being reported. Maybe you have access to actual police reports (given your background), but it is being widely reported that she has received numerous death threats and she had to move her family out of their home.

Christine Blasey Ford: Kavanaugh accuser 'faces death threats'

I sure don't wish this sort of thing on anyone - but receiving death threats and threatening email and requiring protection is something many members of Trump's administration deal with not just on a daily basis - but constantly.
And Democratic leaders *encouraging* it.

Lest anyone get this far and overlook my first ten words - I think this is a bad thing and ought not to happen. But this kind of thing gets a wave of the hand from people on the left, who regard it as trivial when it's not one of their own.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I sure don't wish this sort of thing on anyone - but receiving death threats and threatening email and requiring protection is something many members of Trump's administration deal with not just on a daily basis - but constantly.
And Democratic leaders *encouraging* it.

Lest anyone get this far and overlook my first ten words - I think this is a bad thing and ought not to happen. But this kind of thing gets a wave of the hand from people on the left, who regard it as trivial when it's not one of their own.

I really don't care about this Ford woman. If what she says is true, she had a boy try to get in her pants. Join the club, sis.

What she herself describes - today, at least - is being at a party where everyone was drinking, and some boy tried to get her clothes off. I don't know as I was ever at a high school party where that *didn't* happen. If that's what traumatized this woman for life, she needs some serious therapy because she has much bigger real psychological problems.

Not that we'll ever find this out, but I'll bet you any amount of money that she was sexually abused by a family member and this is her acting out. Just from what little she's expressed, she sounds like a classic incest victim.

This_person

Widely reported, from the source of.....her.

I have not heard of a single thing being investigated, or even reported to the police, being reported. Just the claims of the threats being reported.

Remember when Pelosi said she was spat on and such as she walked through a crowd with her enormous gavel? People were offering tens of thousands of dollars for one of the hundreds of people there recording the event on their cell phones to back up then Speaker Pelosi's claims, and no one could? But, it was "reported" that it happened, based on then Speaker Pelosi's claims that it did.

I think this is likely the same.

SamSpade

I really don't care about this Ford woman. If what she says is true, she had a boy try to get in her pants. Join the club, sis.

What she herself describes - today, at least - is being at a party where everyone was drinking, and some boy tried to get her clothes off. I don't know as I was ever at a high school party where that *didn't* happen. If that's what traumatized this woman for life, she needs some serious therapy because she has much bigger real psychological problems.

Not that we'll ever find this out, but I'll bet you any amount of money that she was sexually abused by a family member and this is her acting out. Just from what little she's expressed, she sounds like a classic incest victim.

You've brought these next few issues up before but -

By her description - this was a very small "party". Never more than about a half dozen people mentioned. I think one account says she was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes?
She was 15 - and he was 17 (I don't believe trans can support him being *19* unless the brilliant man they're talking to flunked a couple of grades. He was in HIGH SCHOOL, not college).
They've been drinking. Why? Because it's claimed that he was at least partly drunk, as was his friend, according to the story.

So - a 15 year old is at a party - apparently one not supervised in any way where everyone is drinking underage (sorry - I can't ever recall a party where people were smoking or drinking
underage - and one person was staying clean and sober). Everyone is drunk and someone tries to take her clothes off? You're right, I can't think of a teenage drunk fest where someone's clothes
WASN'T attempted to be removed.

Midnightrider

By her description - this was a very small "party". Never more than about a half dozen people mentioned. I think one account says she was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes?
She was 15 - and he was 17 (I don't believe trans can support him being *19* unless the brilliant man they're talking to flunked a couple of grades. He was in HIGH SCHOOL, not college).
They've been drinking. Why? Because it's claimed that he was at least partly drunk, as was his friend, according to the story.

So - a 15 year old is at a party - apparently one not supervised in any way where everyone is drinking underage (sorry - I can't ever recall a party where people were smoking or drinking
underage - and one person was staying clean and sober). Everyone is drunk and someone tries to take her clothes off? You're right, I can't think of a teenage drunk fest where someone's clothes

Just to play devils advocate......

How many times did you try to forcefully remove a girls cloths against her will at one of those parties?

As I said before, her allegations are a bit more serious than simply getting felt up at a party.

nutz

How many times did you try to forcefully remove a girls cloths against her will at one of those parties?

As I said before, her allegations are a bit more serious than simply getting felt up at a party.

which allegation, that she doesn't remember, are you referring to?

SamSpade

Me? It depends. A lot of them did get naked - and didn't resist at all - and sometimes HELPED me out,
because I didn't know what I was doing ---- "it opens in the front, doofus".

And could EASILY claim otherwise afterward.

I also beat the crap out of a guy who tried to tried to molest a girl who was drunk at a party in college -
and held her until she stopped crying and went to sleep and her roommates thanked me -

And she treated me like vermin the rest of the year. Thanks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The latest story - unless she's revised again and I haven't heard it yet - is that it was her and four guys at this "party".

Now:

I used to be a 15 year old female, and I can tell you right now that had I gone to a house to a party and found four drunk guys and no other girls, I'd have left immediately. I challenge any female reading this to say they'd have done differently.

Ford's story(s) couldn't be any more implausible. The only reason the bots are falling for it is because of what we touched on in the other thread: repetition from perceived superiors or authorities. They have also been programmed to hate anything Trump, so they *want* to believe this story even though somewhere in the reptilian recesses of their brain they know it's absurd.

This_person

Yes, she claims that as a drunk 15 year old girl at a party, she was caught unawares by a sexual situation she put herself in through her own ignorance and she was caught unawares. A drunk teenage boy was trying to feel her up when she was a drunk teenage girl.

that's a pretty serious charge. Now, if she could just be sure who it was who was that drunk teenage boy, she might have a point in this process.

No, scratch that. Even if it was him, I ask again, what difference does that make today?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I have been the recipient of it about 8,400,039 times.

Keep in mind that in today's lingo, "forcefully" means that you didn't get a written affidavit with express permission and a three day waiting period. Back in my day, sonny, the boy gave it a shot and you either went with it or told him to knock it off. If he persisted, you got pissed and told him off. It was literally that simple.

When Tommy Mansfield used to snap my bra in 7th grade Science class, we didn't consider that "attempted rape".

SamSpade

The latest story - unless she's revised again and I haven't heard it yet - is that it was her and four guys at this "party".

Wait - THAT'S the story? A 15 year old at a party with just four guys, no other girls - and I'm guessing, since she claims she was wearing a swimsuit - a pool party
older guys, drunk?

How'd she get there? One of the guys drove her, or an idiot parent?

This sounds more fishy every day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, she claims that as a drunk 15 year old girl at a party

This is something else I wanted to touch on.

This girl was clearly from the wrong side of the tracks with little to no parental supervision. One of her supposed classmates trying to defend her said as much - something along the lines of how the "nice girls" who knew Kavanaugh in school and are speaking out on his behalf wouldn't have been treated like that, so they would have never seen that type of behavior out of him, but that those boys treated girls from less affluent schools much differently.

That may be true, or it may be more "look at me!" bull#### - I have no way of knowing.

But what I do know is that not too many 15 year old girls back then were out getting drunk at parties with older boys. That is unusual enough that she needs to back up her claims with details - who invited her to this party, how did she get there, etc. Otherwise it should be treated like the lie it is.