Another Rumor Monger Steps Forward

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The story quickly went viral after NBC News published a report on the claim from Cristina King Miranda — who lives in Mexico — titled: "Accuser's schoolmate says she recalls hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident."

In a now-deleted Facebook post, King had originally claimed:

Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true...

...If Kavanaugh truly has the integrity mentioned by those who support him, then he should be just as courageous as Christine and stop trying to dodge the accusations, admit his actions from so long ago, speak from the heart, and apologize.

However, by the time NBC News published its report, King had already appeared to start walking her claim back, writing in a now-deleted Facebook post:

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further.

King posted similar remarks on her Twitter account, writing: "I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."

[clip]

Shortly after writing on both her Twitter and Facebook accounts that she was not interested in doing interviews with the media, King deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36082/kavanaugh-accusers-classmate-makes-new-claim-then-ryan-saavedra

well it this accusation were true, there should be doz's if not 100's coming forward

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The woman lied for attention and got busted. She was trying to have a #metoo moment and didn't realize she was on the, you know, internet.

Hijinx

The story quickly went viral after NBC News published a report on the claim from Cristina King Miranda — who lives in Mexico — titled: "Accuser's schoolmate says she recalls hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident."

In a now-deleted Facebook post, King had originally claimed:

Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details . However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true...

...If Kavanaugh truly has the integrity mentioned by those who support him, then he should be just as courageous as Christine and stop trying to dodge the accusations, admit his actions from so long ago, speak from the heart, and apologize.

However, by the time NBC News published its report, King had already appeared to start walking her claim back, writing in a now-deleted Facebook post:

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further.

King posted similar remarks on her Twitter account, writing: "I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."

[clip]

Shortly after writing on both her Twitter and Facebook accounts that she was not interested in doing interviews with the media, King deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36082/kavanaugh-accusers-classmate-makes-new-claim-then-ryan-saavedra

well it this accusation were true, there should be doz's if not 100's coming forward

Her vivid recollection? WTF You call not knowing how she got there, not knowing how she got home, Not where the party was, and admitting she was drunk at 15 years old a vivid recollection.

If this woman had half a brain she would have STFU instead of looking for 15 minutes.

black dog

Free America

It's interesting having grown up in that circle of Holton-Arms , Georgetown Prep and going to party's all over from Chevy Chase , Potomac and around to Rockville. The party's in most cases had 50 to 200 kids at them from the Catholic and public school systems at them. I left in 76 but my younger brother and sister were there at that time and one would think that they over the years would have seen or heard something about this supposed event.
Both of them say they have never heard nothing on this.
Also one of the guys that my brother grewup works in maintenance at Georgetown Prep and he's been there since he was a kid working at the golf course. He also has never heard anything negative about Brett Kavanaugh.