Fascinating interview

transporter

One on the most nauseating things about most politicians is their use of selective facts. Every President and every member of Congress will spit out some factoid told to them by their handlers, staff or cabinet members....sometimes the stats are relevant and general...but most times they are some cherry picked piece of data that is meant to sway an opinion.

Read the interview with Trump that The Hill published yesterday (I posted a piece of this yesterday):

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/407440-read-president-trumps-exclusive-interview-with-hilltv

It is fascinating...the only verifiable, actual fact the guy produces in the entire interview is the to-date wall funding of $1.6B. Everything else is just a rambling mess of supposition and self congratulations.

He claims to have no idea who Cater Page and George Papadopolous are...never met them...never talked to them...yet in an interview with the Wapo after he won the nomination and before the election, he clearly stated that these two were his top foreign policy advisors.

You people keep claiming this man is competent to be President...he doesn't even understand WHEN his responsibilities as President began:

President Trump: Yes, it’s accurate. If I did one mistake with Comey I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries. I should have fired him right after the convention. Say, ‘I don’t want that guy.’ Or at least fired him the first day on the job. If I did one mistake it was, you know, I, I really did fire him, you know I fired him a couple of months in, so it’s not like. But I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t him there when I get there.”

That is simply stunning...this moron thinks he could fire a federal govt employee after the Republican convention??

He claims "I don't have an attorney general" when Sessions is out there doing more for Trump's Neanderthal thoughts on immigration than anyone else.

He claims the FBI is a "cancer on this country".

Trump is a disgrace...a pure and utter disgrace. He can't make America Great Again, because he has no idea what makes America Great. He can't put America First, because it isn't in his nature to put anyone else but himself first.

This_person

Thanks for confirming that my constant laughing at your commentary has been on point all these years!!

"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You people keep claiming this man is competent to be President ... he doesn't even understand WHEN his responsibilities as President began:

Trump is a disgrace...a pure and utter disgrace. He can't make America Great Again, because he has no idea what makes America Great.
He can't put America First, because it isn't in his nature to put anyone else but himself first.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Hijinx

One on the most nauseating things about most politicians is their use of selective facts. Every President and every member of Congress will spit out some factoid told to them by their handlers, staff or cabinet members....sometimes the stats are relevant and general...but most times they are some cherry picked piece of data that is meant to sway an opinion.

Read the interview with Trump that The Hill published yesterday (I posted a piece of this yesterday):

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/407440-read-president-trumps-exclusive-interview-with-hilltv

It is fascinating...the only verifiable, actual fact the guy produces in the entire interview is the to-date wall funding of $1.6B. Everything else is just a rambling mess of supposition and self congratulations.

He claims to have no idea who Cater Page and George Papadopolous are...never met them...never talked to them...yet in an interview with the Wapo after he won the nomination and before the election, he clearly stated that these two were his top foreign policy advisors.

You people keep claiming this man is competent to be President...he doesn't even understand WHEN his responsibilities as President began:

That is simply stunning...this moron thinks he could fire a federal govt employee after the Republican convention??

He claims "I don't have an attorney general" when Sessions is out there doing more for Trump's Neanderthal thoughts on immigration than anyone else.

He claims the FBI is a "cancer on this country".

Trump is a disgrace...a pure and utter disgrace. He can't make America Great Again, because he has no idea what makes America Great. He can't put America First, because it isn't in his nature to put anyone else but himself first.

This coming from the greatest cherry picker on Somd.com

CPUSA

Good Morning Tranny.jpg ...

Good morning Brony!!

black dog

Free America
In real world problems, I went out after lunch to get a few KING SIZE Banana Snow cones, its 90+ ####ing degrees outside and they are closed for the year.