Warren highlights the phrase, "What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Captioning the video, Warren highlights the phrase, "What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep" and writes: "I can’t imagine any parent accepting this view. Is this really what America wants in its next Supreme Court Justice?"

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/1042147047552548864[/TWITTER]

A clinical psychology professor at Palo Alto University named Christine Blasey Ford wrote Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) in July to vaguely accuse Kavanaugh of sexual assault when the two were in high school; Feinstein, curiously, just recently came forward with the claims. Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the accusations, as have two other men who allegedly attended the nondescript party sometime in 1982. Ford has declined an invitation to testify before the Judiciary Committee on Monday.

Kavanaugh was speaking about his three close friends from high school before uttering the joke Warren posted in solitude, reports The Blaze: "I, by coincidence, three classmates of mine at Georgetown Prep were graduates of this law school in 1990 and are really really good friends of mine," he said, before naming his pals. "And they were good friends of mine then, and they are still good friends of mine as recently as this weekend when we were all on email together," he added, just before landing the joke.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3607...mmered-posting-deceptive-amanda-prestigiacomo

SamSpade

Too bad that this not only did not happen at Georgetown Prep - but the accuser has no idea where it happened. Or when. Or what precisely happened. Or - with any degree of certainty - exactly who was there, and who was not.

My sister was attacked about one to two years prior to this alleged incident - and I can positively assure you, she remembers exactly where she was, what time of day, who it was, and every other detail.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hope after Kavanaugh vote is finished everybody remembers and Trump gets a chance to replace RBG!

Imagine the years of wailing! :killingme

Hijinx

I hope after Kavanaugh vote is finished everybody remembers and Trump gets a chance to replace RBG!

Imagine the years of wailing! :killingme

Ya know I don't wish any bad luck on anyone , but when Ginsburg goes, I don't much care about the reason.
She should retire. No one her age should be on the court.
The Liberals killed Scalia to get their boy in the SCOTUS before Obama left, but it didn't work.