Curious about something

SamSpade

My wife likes to tease me - and sometimes, to friends - that way back before I met her, I mentioned I used to go get coffee in the morning often -

Because I thought the girl behind the counter was cute. I went often enough that by the time I got to the front of the line - she already knew my order.

She more than suggests - that's extremely lame and she would never do that.

Can anyone else claim to have done that before? In all honesty?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My wife likes to tease me - and sometimes, to friends - that way back before I met her, I mentioned I used to go get coffee in the morning often -

Because I thought the girl behind the counter was cute. I went often enough that by the time I got to the front of the line - she already knew my order.

Done what? Frequented a place because you thought one of the employees was cute?

Who *hasn't* done that?

nobody really

I need a nap
when i was in college i purposefully locked myself out of my car, the guy i parked next to was cute. he helped me out, we went out for a while. i think i turned him gay. at least he is now.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet more coffee is sold by cute employees than people imagine. Just as many students have been turned off of cafeteria food by mustachioed woman servers.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A friend of mine visits a local coffee house on a regular basis (but not to pick up chicks). Not only does the barista remember his drink of choice, she also decorates his cups with his name and pictures for him! :lol:

FED_UP

:coffee:

Can't say I frequent any place but nothing wrong with going to a place where you can sit and look at your dream lady :drool: :coffee: I still think about the 7th grade teacher, yummy. Security passwords sometimes ask who was your favorite teacher, easy to remember. Oh and tell wifey to stop embarrissing you to the friends

Last edited: