Shooting situation in Aberdeen, Maryland. Multiple victims.

black dog

Free America
Who needs gun control? It’s not like this happens all the time or anything.

Chicago, NYC and Detroit have unbelievably restrictive gun controls laws,,,
Come to think of it, so does Maryland, So what should the Maryland Statehouse make law that would stop folks from doing this?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have answered you several times in
various threads. I am not going to repeat myself.

Of course you have not. This just happened a few hours ago. Very specifically, what new forms of gun control would have prevented this incident?

Salmon

We need restrictive laws throughout the entire country. If one state is lax, it weakens other states with tougher laws.

This_person

We need restrictive laws throughout the entire country. If one state is lax, it weakens other states with tougher laws.

Yet, the problem with gun crime is never in the areas where the laws are lax, only in the areas where the laws are strict. Any thoughts on why that is?

black dog

Free America

The restrictions already are bad enough, I fill out paperwork and pay 200 dollars in taxes and its 6 to 10 months before the paperwork comes back.
You need to brush up on firearm laws here in the USA, I cant drive to Maryland and buy a firearm legally.

Tech

The moron from Baltimore who shot up Jacksonville lied on his paperwork and the HQL tax put in place by O'Malley did not reveal this lie nor his prior commitments.