If It Wasn't For Double Standards - Democrats Would Not Have Any

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kavanaugh Accuser’s Lawyer Has A Totally Different Standard For Democrat Sex Offenders

The lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford has repeatedly dismissed women who claimed a Democrat sexually assaulted them.

Katz’s dedication to Ford, who has accused a Republican nominee of sexually assaulting her, contrasts starkly with how she’s treated women in the past who have claimed Democrats sexually assaulted them.

In 1998, Katz told The New York Times that Paula Jones — who sued then-President Clinton for sexual harassment during her tenure as an Arkansas state employee — doesn’t have a cause.

“If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment,” Katz said. “I would probably tell her that I’m sorry, it’s unfair, but you don’t have a case.”

In a segment on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in 1998, Katz said Jones’s suit was “very, very, very weak.”

“She’s alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace,” she said, according to CNN transcripts.