America First!!

transporter

While he was being briefed about the deadly hurricane-related flooding and damage, Trump asked, “How is Lake Norman doing?”

When Trump learned that the area around the lake was fine, he neglected to mention his golf club, but responded, “I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area.”

President Trump Asks About His North Carolina Golf Course During Hurricane Florence Visit

What a putz....putting America First by advertising his business...again...

The President was also caught on mike telling a guy in a drive thru food line 'Have a great time!". Really?

Another resident whose home was destroyed had this wonderful piece of empathy from the President "At least you got a nice boat out of it!". A sailboat washed up in the man's yard. Our President inept and total lacking in every interpersonal skill there is.

At least this bozo wasn't tossing paper towel rolls in the air this time!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Another resident whose home was destroyed had this wonderful piece of empathy from the President "At least you got a nice boat out of it!". A sailboat washed up in the man's yard. Our President inept and total lacking in every interpersonal skill there is.

I see HUMOR is completely LOST on you .......

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

SamSpade

Trump ALSO told the guy he'd look into the insurance company that didn't want to honor his claim. Some jerk HE was.

I was in the flood back in '72 - Hurricane Agnes - in Wilkes-Barre, where it hit the hardest.

HUMOR was just about the only thing that totally got everyone through.

Hardware store advertising "Paint! CHEAP!".
House for sale - subject to bickering!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
President Trump Asks About His North Carolina Golf Course During Hurricane Florence Visit

The President was also caught on mike telling a guy in a drive thru food line 'Have a great time!". Really?

We see what you cannot fathom..a President that knows how to talk and joke with regular folks. He gets it. That's why he won, you idjit.

We made a lots of jokes about the stuff that washed up in my yard after Hurricane Isabell...and a sailboat washed up and got stuck there after Floyd. LOL

stgislander

PREMO Member
We see what you cannot fathom..a President that knows how to talk and joke with regular folks. He gets it. That's why he won, you idjit.

We made a lots of jokes about the stuff that washed up in my yard after Hurricane Isabell...and a sailboat washed up and got stuck there after Floyd. LOL

What does Tranny Maxine know about humor?

CPUSA

You should really just go open a vein now Brony. These next 6 years of Trump followed by 8 years of Pence is going to do you in anyway. Why keep prolonging our misery?

Hijinx

Damn all I got was an old skiff.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

At least this bozo wasn't tossing paper towel rolls in the air this time!

You will literally bitch and cry about anything. Isn't that exhausting?

This_person

Thanks for confirming that my constant laughing at your commentary has been on point all these years!!

"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?