Michael Moore Says He'll Flee To Canada To Escape President Trump's 'Persecution'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"(Trump) absolutely hates democracy, and he believes in the autocrat, in the authoritarian," Moore said.

Of course, despite Hollywood's near constant stream of anti-Trump vitriol, not a single actor, actress, director, or producer has found themselves behind bars, charged with angering the Trump regime. Even the ever-oppressed media has yet to withstand much more than the occasional Twitter insult from the President, despite warning, for nearly three full years, that Trump's agenda is just a hair's breadth away from Fascism.

Moore is sure "Fahrenheit 11/9," though, will be the breaking point.

"I want us to survive this, but I can't make any guarantees that that's what's going to happen. We're in a bad place. We're on the precipice of some very awful stuff," he added.

Michael Moore Says He'll Flee To Canada To Escape President Trump's 'Persecution'

Fatso would already be in a camp if Trump was half as Evil as these guys claim

glhs837

Power with Control
I"m minded of that video of the lady screaming at the 911 operator, telling her the guy was running her over, killing her, when in fact, they guy was standing outside his car asking what the hell she was on about :)

But I will gladly rent a limo to haul his azz over the border.

MiddleGround

Isn't the Liberal "I'll leave the country because of Trump" cry about as equivilent as the "racism" cry? It is so overused that it really means nothing when someone shouts it? :coffee:

terbear1225

I"m minded of that video of the lady screaming at the 911 operator, telling her the guy was running her over, killing her, when in fact, they guy was standing outside his car asking what the hell she was on about :)

But I will gladly rent a limo to haul his azz over the border.

anywhere that you can drive to is too close. happen to have a pilot's license?

PeoplesElbow

What exactly is he hoping that a bunch of people will say "oh no please don't go"?

This is just a more pathetic version of the guy that threatens to kill himself if his girl breaks up with him.

BOP

But I will gladly rent a dump truck to haul his azz over the border.

:fixed:

:coffee: