Poof...

transporter

Alibaba's Jack Ma backs down from promise to Trump to bring 1 million jobs to the US
Jack Ma, founder and chairman of Chinese retail giant Alibaba, says the company no longer plans to create 1 million jobs in the United States in the wake of the ongoing trade conflict between the U.S. and China.

Ma made his original job creation pronouncement during a high-profile meeting with Donald Trump in January 2017 before Trump's inauguration as president.

"The promise was made on the premise of friendly US-China partnership and rational trade relations," Ma told Chinese news site Xinhua on Wednesday. "That premise no longer exists today, so our promise cannot be fulfilled."

CPUSA

Yes he will Brony.
He will see the error of his ways and come CRAWLING back, begging President Trump to forgive his arrogance.
And being the wise & forgiving man the this truly competent President is (unlike the Muslim from Kenya and his husband Michael) President Trump will forgive this POS and welcome him back into greatness.

You should really just shut your nuttins depository & let this great President play this game that he is extremely qualified at...and you are a complete idiot to

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A "retail giant" that I have never heard of. Does he even have a million US jobs ?

Besides, unemployment is so low we don't need his jobs. Businesses are having a hard time finding workers as it is.

SamSpade

A "retail giant" that I have never heard of. Does he even have a million US jobs ?

Besides, unemployment is so low we don't need his jobs. Businesses are having a hard time finding workers as it is.

Wiki says they have 66,000 employees worldwide.
That said, because they're an e-commerce company, they are way bigger than Amazon, so they're no fly-by-night.

But I don't see how they could have delivered a million employees.

This_person

Thanks for confirming that my constant laughing at your commentary has been on point all these years!!

"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?