She's had more than 30 years to get her story straight

transporter

Why does she need more time before she will testify?

You know what I find interesting about your comment?

Donald Trump has had the same amount of time or more to get multiple stories of his straight...yet he still lies about them, too.

At this point, there is no proof that Ms. Ford has lied, yet there is abundant proof of all of Donald Trump's lies (Christ the man cant' even keep his stories straight about events that happened a few weeks ago...)

So why do you hate Ms. Ford and love Mr. Trump?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Donald Trump has had the same amount of time or more to get multiple stories of his straight...yet he still lies about them, too.

At this point, there is no proof that Ms. Ford has lied, yet there is abundant proof of all of Donald Trump's lies (Christ the man cant' even keep his stories straight about events that happened a few weeks ago...)

What lies are those, sweetie? I'll PM you..you can whisper the answers in my ear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At this point, there is no proof that Ms. Ford has lied,

Hey, fascist, that's not how our system works in this country. It's up to the accuser to prove their claims. Head back to your homeland if you want people to be thrown in the gulag without a trial or evidence.

And PS, we're not talking about Trump. Start a(nother) thread if you want to bitch and cry about him.

limblips

Why does she need more time before she will testify?

Because 30 years ago there was no story. There was no story to be told until it became obvious that Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed. She needs more time because she has only had 3 weeks to make up the answers. Lie-stein had the letter in July but it was stashed as an insurance policy (where have we heard that before?) and not brought out until it became needed. Had the left gotten a few Repubs to roll and were sure Kavanaugh would not get confirmed we would never even know who ford was. I do find it interesting that nobody is trying to figure out who leaked the info or was it not really a leak? Is the leak part of a calculated plan to make ford appear even more wronged and appeal to the heartstrings of the sheeple?

Hijinx

This had nothing to do with Trump until you put your sick hate into it.
Get help.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My thought is that she wants to stall and hopefully this will go away. I think all she wanted to do was some damage to Kavanaugh, not become a major story. That's why she's made all those crazy demands for her testimony. She knows that the Senate will have to say no, and then they can all say, "See? The Republicans hate women!"

The whole idea behind this was to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms that the Democrats are hoping to win.

This_person

Thanks for confirming that my constant laughing at your commentary has been on point all these years!!

"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?

This_person

The whole idea behind this was to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms that the Democrats are hoping to win.

I believe you have answered your question right here.

Even if they don't win, it will then be "right before the next presidential election", and they can say the Biden rule worked for Obama so it should work for Trump, too.

This is one of the many reasons why we, conservatives, Constitution-loving people, should not have said "yeah, Garland doesn't get a vote because of the Biden Rule (neener-neener, in your face Obama, NYA)." Because, that was wrong.

Garland should have gotten a vote, and it should have been no. That's how the Senate provides its role of "consent" - by denying consent, not by denying the vote.

We KNOW the left is full of childish azzholes who will do things like this to "get even", as if that's even a thing adults do. Instead of giving the children sugar and breakable china, we should have acted like adults ourselves.

SamSpade

We KNOW the left is full of childish azzholes who will do things like this to "get even".

Some are calling for delaying the vote until after the *2020* election.
TWO YEARS. Is there any doubt at all this has nothing to do with his fitness as a judge?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"All these years"?

Your ID says you only became a member 13 months ago. Who did you used to be, now that you have outed yourself as having been here for "years"?

Let me help you:

Transporter used to be tommyjo on here. He tried to run amok, taking over threads that had nothing to do with politics and rambling about Trump. I warned him a few times, then I sat him out for a couple of days until he could control himself. For whatever reason, he made a new screen name instead of resuming his old one once the timeout was over.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is there any doubt at all this has nothing to do with his fitness as a judge?

He's been on the Circuit Court for 12 years. Never a question about his fitness to serve there. Everyone even praises his decisions and writings. A stellar legal career before that.

As far as his history shows, he has been a committed husband and father.

Suddenly he's a sexual predator for something he allegedly did once when he was 17. Liberals are a pathetic and evil bunch. They want to ruin a man's career and life because they don't like Trump; all for something that did when he was a kid. You just can't make this crap up. Well, yes you can - and they did. You just can't make this crap up. Well, yes you can - and they did.

Last edited:

Hijinx

He's been on the Circuit Court for 12 years. Never a question about his fitness to serve there. Everyone even praises his decisions and writings. A stellar legal career before that.

As far as his history shows, he has been a committed husband and father.

Suddenly he's a sexual predator for something he allegedly did once when he was 17. Liberals are a pathetic and evil bunch. They want to ruin a man's career and life because they don't like Trump; all for something that did when he was a kid. You just can't make this crap up. Well, yes you can - and they did. You just can't make this crap up. Well, yes you can - and they did.

We have spent millions of dollars looking for Trump collusion, and even if there was collusion, it is not against the law.
Now we are spending all of this time on a charge against Kavanaugh where even if true, it is not against the law.

It's funny but Juvenile offenses against stealing, robbing with a gun , or assault and battery are not allowed to be held against an adult and are kept closed.
But a Juvenile tries to get a piece of ass and they want to crucify him.

This_person

Let me help you:

Transporter used to be tommyjo on here. He tried to run amok, taking over threads that had nothing to do with politics and rambling about Trump. I warned him a few times, then I sat him out for a couple of days until he could control himself. For whatever reason, he made a new screen name instead of resuming his old one once the timeout was over.

I get it. I'm just trying to get him to admit it. He slipped up and lied, and I want him to admit it. Because, I've yet to meet a single person in the whole world who hasn't lied, including me and Tranny. Tranny acts like a lying politician is a brand new thing that started with Trump, and that all the times we point out all the lies that came from previous people, it means we can't see Trump's lies.

No matter how many times we tell him we see Trump lies just like every other politician ever. But, he doesn't lie about what he's trying to do. He exaggerates, and pontificates, and offers hyperbole - just like every other politician ever. So, we see and acknowledge his lies like every other politician.

But, to Transporter/TJ, lying began and has only ever been done by Trump and those around Trump.

I just want to make sure he knows he lied, and got caught.