Corey Brooker - Teenaged Groper

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Booker's article, titled: "So much for stealing second," appeared in The Stanford Daily on Wednesday, February 19, 1992:

New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next "move" as if it were a chess game. With the "Top Gun" slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my "mark."

Our groping ended soon and while no "relationship" ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn't really know what she was doing

Booker Called Out For 'Groping' Drunk Female While He Was A Teenager, Report Says

Hijinx

He tells this story on himself of course he twists it so he was the perfect gentleman who just stopped at a grope.
Indeed many a man has done the same thing.

Yet he will be the first to condemn another man for it.

officeguy

He tells this story on himself of course he twists it so he was the perfect gentleman who just stopped at a grope.
Indeed many a man has done the same thing.

Yet he will be the first to condemn another man for it.

Reminds me of Al Franken.

He'll try to explain it away by claiming that the story he wrote in the college paper wasn't about him and just an attempt to appear 'real' in a hostile white environment at Stanford.