Why didn't she come out when he was going into the Bush White House?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"A show of hands, how many of you believe Judge Kavanaugh when he says this didn't happen?" CNN's Randi Kaye asked.

All five women raised their hands.

"How can we believe the word of a woman from something that happened 36 years ago?" Castillo De La Pena responded. "This guy has an impeccable reputation. Nobody, nobody that has spoken ill will about him. Everyone that speaks about him. This guy's an altar boy, a scout. Because one woman made an allegation? Sorry, I don't buy it."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36144/watch-cnn-asks-women-if-they-believe-kavanaugh-ryan-saavedra

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am not surprised by that. There was some survey they were talking about on one of the shows last night that said men are far and away more likely to believe Christine Blasey Ford, and women are more likely to think she's lying.

The reason for that is...we ARE women. We know what's reasonable and rational. We know our own behavior. You guys only know what you're told - we're either powerful or we're infants, depending on what the progs are trying to push. But women know ourselves. We look at Ford's ridiculous story and snort because it sounds not only implausible, but she can't even give details - and we KNOW that is bull####. IF you are sexually assaulted, you remember EVERYTHING about it.

Also, I think men are bullied into thinking whatever progs tell them about women. As in, "You don't believe that this woman was sort of almost raped at a party she doesn't recall in a house she doesn't remember at a time she is fuzzy on??? YOU must be a rapist as well!"

You are told that we are fragile, and infantile, and ready to fall apart at any time...and you believe it.

We women don't believe that about each other. We know Ford's story is bull####, just like we see through all these fake rape stories that the media peddles. We also know that these stories make us all look bad, therefore we police our own.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Women that think for themselves .....

... there are a whole range of #MeToo'ers that jump right up and say 'I Believe' [as long as they are attacking a Republican]

strangely these same NAGS are quiet on Ellison's accuser or having anything to say about Booker's Confession in his book

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Women that think for themselves .....

... there are a whole range of #MeToo'ers that jump right up and say 'I Believe' [as long as they are attacking a Republican]

strangely these same NAGS are quiet on Ellison's accuser or having anything to say about Booker's Confession in his book

They are what they accuse others of being - weak and easily manipulated. These are the same women who blew a pig like Harvey Weinstein...to get a movie role. That is some seriously low self-esteem.

Unfortunately, they think they are the norm and that ALL women blow some fat nasty guy to get ahead at work, which is certainly not the case.

Hyper-liberal woman are terrible about having to sleep their way to the top. Even Hillary Clinton got to where she is because she blew some guy. Conservative women don't do that - they actually get ahead on merit.

Which is why normal women look at progbot women and are embarrassed to share a gender with them.

Hijinx

I think about this in a different way I suppose.

My Question is Does this woman believe her own letter or did she just make it up.

It is possible in her TDS and definitely warped mind that she actually believes she was molested.
Did she realize when she wrote this letter to Swinestein what a horrific mess she was letting herself in for.
Just that--knowing what a blast of crap was coming--and writing to the low-life Swinestein-- is proof that her head is out of adjustment.
Supposedly she waited 30 years and went for a tune-up by some shrink.
I wonder if she mentioned names at the tune-up.

The Dirty Dog in this whole affair is Swinestein.
Holding this letter and playing it at the last minute was a damned dirty Democrat political trick.
Swinestein should be ashamed of herself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did she realize when she wrote this letter to Swinestein what a horrific mess she was letting herself in for.

I don't think she did. She was hoping to float an anonymous accusation and that would be enough.

If all that happened was that he grabbed her and groped her, there are very few 15 year olds who would be traumatized into adulthood by that. The media is trying to paint her as a rape victim, when nothing of the sort has been alleged. At most she was grabbed by a cute upperclassman and briefly felt up. Unless you are already mentally unstable, that is not a traumatizing event, and it certainly wouldn't impact your adult life. Any rational sane woman will tell you that.

She lied because she is a progbot who doesn't want Trump seating SCOTUS justices. Her anonymous accusation wasn't enough, so Dianne Feinstein - the person who had the letter of accusation - outed her to the press. Now Dr. Ford is in the chit and trying to figure a way to get out of it.

She should just admit she lied. Tell the truth and clear Kavanaugh's name. She can make this go away tomorrow by doing that and get her life back. The Democrats will look like the dogsh*t they are, but Dr. Ford can get back to normal.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She should just admit she lied. Tell the truth and clear Kavanaugh's name. She can make this go away tomorrow by doing that and get her life back. The Democrats will look like the dogsh*t they are, but Dr. Ford can get back to normal.

The Democrats won't let her do that! That's why all the major players in the DNC arsenal are being dropped on her door. PR people, high-profile DNC lawyers etc.

They won't let her come clean!

Hijinx

I don't think she did. She was hoping to float an anonymous accusation and that would be enough.

If all that happened was that he grabbed her and groped her, there are very few 15 year olds who would be traumatized into adulthood by that. The media is trying to paint her as a rape victim, when nothing of the sort has been alleged. At most she was grabbed by a cute upperclassman and briefly felt up. Unless you are already mentally unstable, that is not a traumatizing event, and it certainly wouldn't impact your adult life. Any rational sane woman will tell you that.

She lied because she is a progbot who doesn't want Trump seating SCOTUS justices. Her anonymous accusation wasn't enough, so Dianne Feinstein - the person who had the letter of accusation - outed her to the press. Now Dr. Ford is in the chit and trying to figure a way to get out of it.

Like Kyle just said she cannot do that. She will never get her previous life back. If she says she lied or was mistaken the left will be all over her.
They will crucify her.
This letter whether true or not has to be one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

Her past is coming out. She was a party girl, drinking and cockteasing at 15 years old.
The life she made for herself seems pretty comfortable, If this episode is true, maybe Kavanaugh did her a favor by scaring the hell out of her.
Later she appears to have straightened out and studied and made something of herself.
Maybe she should be thanking whoever frightened her instead of outing them.

Whatever is the truth her life will never be the same.
She can thank Swinestein and her own TDS, for that

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's a part of me that feels sorry for her, but she's a 50-something year old adult and really should have known better.

This is what happens, kids, when you let your political ideology overrule your good sense - you make life altering mistakes.