Kavanaugh's "core right" to confront her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Appearing on Fox News, Dershowitz agreed that Christine Blasey Ford must accept Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) invitation to show up on Monday or else risk violating Kavanaugh's "core right" to confront her.

"I believe she has to show up on Monday," said Dershowitz. "If she doesn’t show up on Monday she has violated his core right to confront his accuser. If he shows up, what’s he going to respond to? News reports? She has to go under oath."

In fact, Dershowitz said that nobody should even refer to her as a victim or to him as the perpetrator until she testifies.

"She has to testify," Dershowitz said. "Nobody should be referring to her as a victim or him as a perpetrator until we hear from both of them under oath [and] subject to cross examination. There is nothing more essential to American justice than the opportunity to cross-examine your accuser, to confront your accuser. It’s in the Constitution. Essentially, it goes back to Magna Carta."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36132/watch-dershowitz-says-kavanaugh-has-core-right-paul-bois

stgislander

PREMO Member
I always had an impression that Dershowitz had a Prog view of the Constitution. Maybe he's starting to drift right in his old age.

Hijinx

I always had an impression that Dershowitz had a Prog view of the Constitution. Maybe he's starting to drift right in his old age.

This whole thing is so freaking silly.

A woman making a 35 year old charge that a 17 year old boy tried to get in her 15 year old pants while they were both drunk and in a place she had no business being..

Half the men in America could be facing this charge.