Ed Whelan lays out a mistaken identity theory involving Kavanaugh’s classmate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Could this be the house? Yes. But there are probably several hundred other houses in the same neighborhood which might also match Ford’s description. Builders often do a batch of homes in a given area, some of which have similar or even identical floorplans. There could literally be 20 other houses that look exactly like this within a few blocks. Just to emphasize the point, I live in a large tract in Southern California that was originally built in the 1960s. There are probably 150 houses but all of them are based on just four floor plans.

Of course, I don’t know if that’s the case in this neighborhood in Maryland, but that’s the point. We’d need a whole lot more information to determine if the layout of this home is at all special in order to say it must deserve our attention more than others.

So why is Whelan focused on this house in particular? Because the guy who lived there went to school with Mike Judge and Brett Kavanaugh and even looks a bit like Brett Kavanaugh:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1042897402259222528[/TWITTER]

Do they look alike? Yeah, they do. If you had told me the guy in the red shirt was Kavanaugh I’m not sure I’d have doubted it. But we’re still way out on a limb here. Has anyone spoken to Garrett? Has anyone else at the alleged party claimed the party was at his house? Who are the folks who claimed they looked alike in school? Again, this is supposition upon supposition at this point.

Ed Whelan lays out a mistaken identity theory involving Kavanaugh’s classmate

GregV814

Never let FACTS get in the way of a faulty repressed memory. Why, I remember vividly stepping on the boarding ramp of the Titanic, or was it the Maine or maybe the Andria Doria back in 1972 to sail to Costa Rico, or maybe Hondorus...with Captain Queege...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All of it is Political Bull#### and theres no need to indulge it.

Let her make the charge under oath, Kavanaugh counter it and send the Dems packing and her to jail for perjury.

For the future.... Start lining up women, men, children etc to begin leveling sexual assault or molestation charges against EVERY DEMOCRAT and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Tech

Whelan is an arse, slandering someone without evidence.
Memory is more fluid than a liberal's gender. Met up with a childhood friend after 30 years, he was recounting some adventures we had together, I'm like "Was I there?"

Smokey1

All of it is Political Bull#### and theres no need to indulge it.

Let her make the charge under oath, Kavanaugh counter it and send the Dems packing and her to jail for perjury.

For the future.... Start lining up women, men, children etc to begin leveling sexual assault or molestation charges against EVERY DEMOCRAT and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Won't work under their system of double standards. Only conservatives can be guilty of sexual assault.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whelan is an arse, slandering someone without evidence.

Agree. I saw this on Twitchy this morning and thought it was one of the more irresponsible things I'd ever seen. Now the media will be hounding this man, and his family will be receiving death threats. Freaking jerk.

EDIT: I see he deleted his tweet. Too bad that horse has left the barn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's getting hammered:

I made an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment in posting the tweet thread in a way that identified Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate. I take full responsibility for that mistake, and I deeply apologize for it. I realize that does not undo the mistake.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1043117304152817664[/TWITTER]

Hijinx

He's getting hammered:

I made an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment in posting the tweet thread in a way that identified Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate. I take full responsibility for that mistake, and I deeply apologize for it. I realize that does not undo the mistake.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1043117304152817664[/TWITTER]

These are supposedly smart people. If you rat out someone you should be prepared to face the consequences.

That goes for Whelen and Ford--Ford who wants to make conditions on her testimony.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These are supposedly smart people. If you rat out someone you should be prepared to face the consequences.

That goes for Whelen and Ford--Ford who wants to make conditions on her testimony.

This guy works for an ethics center :lol: That left me dumbfounded.