Almost...not quite

transporter

Comrade GURPS almost filled the entire Community Forums listing on the front page of somd.com!!

His handlers must have challenged him and offered a new bonus to fill the entire screen with propagandist hate and ignorance! Thank goodness there are women available for him to attack. What better way (in his mind) to get back at all those who have laughed at his pathetic advances over the years than to sit in his mommies' basement and re-post articles that slam women?

What did they offer you GURPS? A cookie? a $2 dollar bonus???

BTW...where is GREGV and his phaux outrage????

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Comrade GURPS almost filled the entire Community Forums listing on the front page of somd.com!!

:diva:

His handlers must have challenged him and offered a new bonus to fill the entire screen with propagandist hate and ignorance!

you still have NO Clue how ignorant this makes YOU look - but hey go on with your bad self

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

Thank goodness there are women available for him to attack.

:twitch: what women, am I exactly attacking ......

What better way (in his mind)

yeah ok ... as if you KNOW Anything about me

.... to get back at all those who have laughed at his pathetic advances over the years ....

...... nice Ad Hominem Attack

..... than to sit in his mommies' basement

.... nice Ad Hominem Attack ... as if you KNOW Anything about me

and re-post articles that slam women?

how exactly am I 'slamming' women :shrug:

so questioning a woman who cannot say where the attack took place, when the attack took place .... is 'slamming women'

I Annoy You For FREE :razz:

you really don't know WTF you are talking about

:shocking:

stgislander

PREMO Member

His handlers must have challenged him and offered a new bonus to fill the entire screen with propagandist hate and ignorance! Thank goodness there are women available for him to attack. What better way (in his mind) to get back at all those who have laughed at his pathetic advances over the years than to sit in his mommies' basement and re-post articles that slam women?

Why do you hate America?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I can't believe that you think these tirades help your cause. The only thing they do is make you look mentally unhinged.

CPUSA

Bitch, you're the drag queen of phony outrage, so STFU and go back to Sappy, Salmon(JPC), and your other girly boyfriends & continue with your sick, perversions against each other...and don't forget to cry and whine about your President's greatness