Christine Blasey Ford was little more than a binge-drinking party girl in high school

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No wonder the Democrats don’t want Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford to testify.

It seems that the person Democrats claim to be above reproach was little more than a binge-drinking party girl in high school.

As Cult of the First reports,

That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

But we do know that Ford was a relentless party-goer, and she left it all on the field, as they athletes say.

The article continues:

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. There’s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s available for historical/evidentiary review.

It is to this wild Holton culture we must look in order to shed light on the last minute accusation by Christine Blasey. And in the official high school chronicles of this era, we find many names of people who can provide relevant evidence.

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford-democrats-scrubbed-her-yearbook/

what was that Black dog said about HA Girls ... :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Things that make you go hmmmm.....

They might have scrubbed the yearbooks off the internet, but there are certainly lots of hard copies still around.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She sure sounds like a typical cockteaser who got little taste of what happens when you act the part, but choke when it gets serious.

Which means she was pretty typical for her time and place. And, if what she described happened as she described it, that too was pretty typical/common.

Hijinx

Which means she was pretty typical for her time and place. And, if what she described happened as she described it, that too was pretty typical/common.

Yes and not against the law and not eligible for an FBI investigation and not something that should be used against a man who has proven himself to be qualified for the SCOTUS.

Midnightrider

tell us about it Mo. How many girls did you hold down and try to sexually assault?

Not that i beleive her story, but you are saying it was typiocal/common.

Hijinx

so your smoking gun is that she worked as a bartender in dewey beach?

how is that proof of anything?

Bartender? I don't think so. A Waitress is what I got.
A bartender even at Dewey beach would have to be 21.

She stupidly wrote a letter about a high profile man and sent it to a POS Senator and expects to be able to just go away quietly?

Proving without a doubt that people with a high degree of education are not necessarily smart.

Maybe she should have dropped out of Psychology and studied Physics.
Once you start a ball rolling downhill it doesn't stop until it hits something or the hill runs out.

Midnightrider

Bartender? I don't think so. A Waitress is what I got.
A bartender even at Dewey beach would have to be 21.

She stupidly wrote a letter about a high profile man and sent it to a POS Senator and expects to be able to just go away quietly?

Proving without a doubt that people with a high degree of education are not necessarily smart.

Maybe she should have dropped out of Psychology and studied Physics.
Once you start a ball rolling downhill it doesn't stop until it hits something or the hill runs out.
is that supposed to be worse? How does working during the summer on your way to/through college equate to being a drunken slut?

Hijinx

is that supposed to be worse? How does working during the summer on your way to/through college equate to being a drunken slut?

I didn't say it did, you are the one intimating that.
All I tried to do was explain to you that I doubt she was a bartender and that more likely she was a waitress.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Raise your hand if you ever pulled a "Corey Booker" in High School at a party, drunk

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

She was a bartender?

“Things that would be considered out of hand today was OK back then. Things have changed,” said a man who encountered Ms. Blasey Ford during those years, speaking to The Washington Times on the condition of anonymity. “That was the yuppie period of time, and Dewey Beach was a yuppie town, and weekend warriors were coming down from D.C. It was their Vegas.”

Ms. Blasey Ford was a popular figure on the Dewey Beach bar scene.

She once got caught in a romantic triangle that culminated with the two men getting into a fistfight over her, according to people familiar with the incident.

“She enjoyed the Dewey Beach nightlife,” said another resident speaking on the condition of anonymity. The resident, now a restaurant owner, added that the town was “pretty wild” in those days.

Lisa Banks, one of Ms. Blasey Ford’s attorneys, did not answer The Times’ questions about her client’s Dewey Beach past.

Ms. Blasey Ford’s stint at the Waterfront coincides with a time in her life when her career path was uncertain, according to her friends.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rich White Girl Privilege :shrug:

I'm surprised Progressives are supporting a 1% from Potomac MD

PsyOps

Pixelated

how is that proof of anything?

The 'smoking gun' is what's in the OP article and Gill's article which reads:

Ms. Blasey Ford was a popular figure on the Dewey Beach bar scene.

She once got caught in a romantic triangle that culminated with the two men getting into a fistfight over her, according to people familiar with the incident.

“She enjoyed the Dewey Beach nightlife,” said another resident speaking on the condition of anonymity. The resident, now a restaurant owner, added that the town was “pretty wild” in those days.

Her credibility is shot. If she testifies, she is going to be asked about this stuff under oath.

Hijinx

Raise your hand if you ever pulled a "Corey Booker" in High School at a party, drunk

I never had to be drunk to make a stab at it.
Saying he was drunk was just trying to excuse himself, when being a heterosexual man is excuse enough.