Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Doing Everything She Can To Avoid Testifying

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But it’s a game for Ford’s lawyers. Here were just a few of their demands:

• No outside counsel questions her;
  • The defense testifies first;
  • Subpoena against Mark Judge.

The subpoena against Judge doesn’t seem unreasonable — she alleges he was there. The other two conditions are fully unreasonable. Kavanaugh won’t have the ability to confront his accuser; not only that, she wants to reverse the entire criminal procedure process by having the defense testify without ever hearing the actual claims against him. That’s insane. Finally, prohibiting outside counsel from asking questions is a way of promoting grandstanding by senators, not of reaching the truth. If Kavanaugh can’t ask questions, why should Republicans have to be his lawyers, rather than an actual lawyer for Kavanaugh?

It should be noted that those who are asked to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee generally don’t get to negotiate the terms of their testimony. The Senate Judiciary Committee does indeed have subpoena power. But Ford and her lawyers are obviously making the most of charges of insensitivity to tilt the playing field in her direction, or to avoid having to testify at all. That does undermine her credibility.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36155/kavanaughs-accuser-doing-everything-she-can-avoid-ben-shapiro

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course she doesn't want to testify - perjury is a crime. She could actually face charges if she lies, and she's going to have to in order to peddle her story.

I'll bet she's pissed. :lol: "You effers told me it would be a walk in the park, and now I have to effing testify under oath???"

:lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Serves her right. Miss SJW Anti-Trumper tried to pull some back door dirty tricks and it blows up in her face. Stupidity should hurt.

Hijinx

Serves her right. Miss SJW Anti-Trumper tried to pull some back door dirty tricks and it blows up in her face. Stupidity should hurt.

No telling what blew up in her face during her drunken binges.

Just going along with the comedy act here.
Expecting to testify without cross examination and to listen to his denial first is a freaking joke.