I am sorry to say...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that my affection for Joe Biden is gone. He was the last Democrat that I felt anything but contempt for, and now I can no longer make excuses for him.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...nterview-biden-compares-kavanaugh-allegations

Moments later, Melvin observed: “It seems like you get it now, versus back in ’91?” Biden argued: “Well, I think I got it in ’91....it’s important that people understand, and I think people do now, understand how hard it is to come forward.” The Democrat then made this eyebrow-raising comparison: “And I always say to men, they say why is it so hard? How about if you had been abused? You see the movie Deliverance, how about if you were the guy strapped to the tree, would you come forward? Would you want to relive that?”

Et tu, Uncle Joe?

That's too bad. But I cannot have fond feelings for anyone who thinks a woman should be able to make a hazy sexual abuse accusation with no proof, and that's that - the man fries. That is so anti-American it takes my breath away. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

stgislander

PREMO Member
...that my affection for Joe Biden is gone. He was the last Democrat that I felt anything but contempt for, and now I can no longer make excuses for him.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...nterview-biden-compares-kavanaugh-allegations

Et tu, Uncle Joe?

That's too bad. But I cannot have fond feelings for anyone who thinks a woman should be able to make a hazy sexual abuse accusation with no proof, and that's that - the man fries. That is so anti-American it takes my breath away. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Especially from Uncle Joe who's never seemed to understand the concept of personal space when it comes to women.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Especially from Uncle Joe who's never seemed to understand the concept of personal space when it comes to women.

Democrats are the most entitled, corrupt, vile creatures and the least self aware of anyone you're likely to meet.

But I cannot have fond feelings for anyone who thinks a woman should be able to make a hazy sexual abuse accusation with no proof, and that's that - the man fries. That is so anti-American it takes my breath away. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
What I don't understand is that 30+ years of adulting later and no indication of him being a woman abuser despite many in-depth investigations of his character for various reasons. Why doesn't that count for something? In fact, why doesn't that negate such a fuzzy recollection that may or may not even be about him? Regardless of whether one agrees with his views on various topics, no one can cast doubt that he grew up to be a man of good character in good standing. That's been proven over the years as even the dems have had to admit.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What I don't understand is that 30+ years of adulting later and no indication of him being a woman abuser despite many in-depth investigations of his character for various reasons. Why doesn't that count for something? In fact, why doesn't that negate such a fuzzy recollection that may or may not even be about him?

Politics.

Hijinx

If I was the guy strapped to the tree there would be some dead red neck Homo's being buried around there.

SamSpade

What I don't understand is that 30+ years of adulting later and no indication of him being a woman abuser .......

And THIS is actually more telling than anything else. Men who do this sort of thing not only don't stop doing it - they don't have the reputation where someone is going to dispute it.

How many people - when Clinton was accused repeatedly of dropping his drawers or having affairs or having the help give him hummers -
how many people said "oh that's just not the Bill *I* know - I don't believe it".
When Harvey Weinstein finally started having the tables turn on him - how many people defended him, suggesting that everyone else was just making stuff up?
I mean, damn, people sort of joked about it for years - it's not as though people didn't KNOW it was true.

But you didn't have 65 people lining up to say, sorry, we know this guy - that's not him.

SamSpade

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/third-named-witness-rejects-kavanaughs-accusers-allegations/

Another person named as a witness claims - sorry, never happened.
Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.
Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.
[FONT=&amp]COMMENTS[/FONT]
Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

Hijinx

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/third-named-witness-rejects-kavanaughs-accusers-allegations/

Another person named as a witness claims - sorry, never happened.
Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.
Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.
[FONT=&]COMMENTS[/FONT]
Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

Lifelong friend.?? Why do I doubt that. Acquaintance is more like it.
I do not believe they were life time friends.

No way would a person use a friend as a reference for a lie without knowing the friend would back them up.