Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Ford BS is getting deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Yeah, I heard about the calendar. With all that we already know, the calendar shouldn't even be needed. But it is a bonus to shut the whole thing down.

In your second paragraph is where we might differ. I don't think Ford is struggling to remember anything. She's already been outed as an anti-Trump activist. It appears to me that she is a willing pawn, willing to destroy her own reputation, in order to take Trump down. It has become so easy to make up sexual abuse these days and make it stick. You know how it goes "she has to be believed".
    How does her story destroy her reputation.
    Whether true or not she is a DNC heroine,she is putting herself on the line for what they think is a good purpose.
    Deceit is an honorable trait for Democrats.

The calendar won't help Kavanaugh in the least, because since this woman has said she doesn't remember anything they can look at the calendar and make up any date that isn't filled.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Whether true or not she is a DNC heroine,she is putting herself on the line for what they think is a good purpose.

The calendar won't help Kavanaugh in the least, because since this woman has said she doesn't remember anything they can look at the calendar and make up any date that isn't filled.
    Yep she's the lefts version of Joan of Ark, ready to go to the stake to prove her worth.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

The Republicans even giving this any credence is the sort of thing that got Trump elected. Compromise is fine, but a lot us wont tolerate pandering. Stand the eff up and say, "No, you (Dems) held this thing under wraps to maximize the political effectiveness of it, too damn bad, we are voting."
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post

We haven't seen the calendar. I'm guessing Kavanaugh knows whether the days are covered in order to refute Ford's claim.

As far as her reputation goes... the only place her reputation will have any meaning is in liberal circles. She might keep her job as a professor. I'm sure MSNBC or CNN will hire her as a contributor, if not giving her her own show.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 09-24-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    The Republicans even giving this any credence is the sort of thing that got Trump elected. Compromise is fine, but a lot us wont tolerate pandering. Stand the eff up and say, "No, you (Dems) held this thing under wraps to maximize the political effectiveness of it, too damn bad, we are voting."
    That would require them to have a either spines or balls which is something the majority of them are not known for.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

I've approved of Grassley's handling of this sh!tshow up to the point of caving in to hear her testimony this Thursday instead of today.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Members who have read this thread: 67