Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alyssa Milano: "I have an idea. Letís pass a law that forces men to get vasectomies."

Brett Kavanaugh, Trump’s Supreme Court Pick, Is Probably the End of Abortion Rights and Same-Sex Marriage

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brett-...e-sex-marriage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Brett Kavanaugh, Trump’s Supreme Court Pick, Is Probably the End of Abortion Rights and Same-Sex Marriage

Have you scheduled your vasectomy yet?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post

How is he going to accomplish such feats of extra-judicial action? Be very specific.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    For the good of the country I will do it pro bono. I have taken care of a number of pigs, calves, and some sheep. I am not a doctor but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    For the good of the country I will do it pro bono. I have taken care of a number of pigs, calves, and some sheep. I am not a doctor but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
    I just had a pair of lopping shears re-sharpened.

I'll be happy to loan them to you when you do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I just had a pair of lopping shears re-sharpened.

I'll be happy to loan them to you when you do the job.
    I have some Kerosene to put on the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It's too bad he's already had his lobotomy...I hear the clinic is offering a 2-fer-1 special.
    ďI think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.Ē - Vrai

Alyssa Milano: Everyone Who Doesnít Reject Kavanaugh Is Saying An ĎAlleged Abuserís Career Is More Valuable Than A Survivorís Humanityí

While Milano uses much of the piece to rightly criticize President Trumpís recent tweets about Kavanaughís accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, in the final two paragraphs, she makes a troubling statement about the Kavanaugh/Ford situation:

So let me be as clear as possible: I believe Christine Blasey Ford and I demand that our Senators vote to reject Brett Kavanaugh as the next Justice on the Supreme Court. Every person who refuses to loudly and openly reject Brett Kavanaughís nomination is telling every generation of Americans that an alleged abuserís career is more valuable than a survivorís humanity. And the highest court in our land is no place for an alleged sexual offender to sit.

To every survivor reading this, know that I am here with you. Know that I see you. I believe you. I am you. And know that we will do whatever we can to stop Brett Kavanaugh from serving on the Supreme Court of our United States.

she really should stick to prancing around naked
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

ďMoral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.Ē

She DEMANDS that the Senators vote against Kavanaugh
    She should demand in one hand and sh1t in the other and see which fills up.
    Why does this ignorant actress think she can demand anything of Senators.

She goes on to say:Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination is telling every generation of Americans that an alleged abuser’s career is more valuable than a survivor’s .

Wait a minute bitch. You used the word alleged yourself, and you are too stupid to know the meaning of the word.
    You just convicted a man on the word of a drunken skunk who snuck off from her parents got drunk and went to a party where she was so loaded she doesn't even know where it was, who was there when it was and here comes that word. In the state she was in she ALLEGES it was Kavanaugh.

she really should stick to prancing around naked

Well that is something she is really good at.

Members who have read this thread: 56