I can't even

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/...-creating-democrat-inspired-ice-cream-flavors

The duo behind Ben & Jerry's ice cream is hoping to "take back Congress" by creating Democrat-inspired flavors.

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield are teaming up with social justice organization MoveOn to create a contest to support seven progressive candidates ahead of the midterm elections.

https://front.moveon.org/ben-and-jerrys-flavor-picks/

Their politics is why I don't buy B&J ice cream. Once they went public with their extreme Left agenda, I swore to never give them another dime of my money.

limblips

PREMO Member
Haven't bought any in 25 years or more. Never will again. They are entitled to their opinion, I am entitled to my choices of who I support monetarily. They ain't on my list!

limblips

PREMO Member
The give less a damn about your opinion. You are a sad, sad, psychological disaster. I fully expect to read about you, automatic weapons and a crowded event. Please go get help before you hurt someone.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Your loss. It’s so good.

And expensive. They sure are full of themselves, so to speak. Never have bought B & J’s, even before they became political. Plenty of good, reasonably priced ice creams. As a consumer, I have choices. After a company comes out politically, I stop buying their product. They have no biz getting involved, so they lose my biz.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, the part of the tweet that says "Ben and Jerry (the people, not the corporation)" would work, were it not the the people are going to use the corporation to do this. Unlike Chik-Fil-A or Starbucks, where the corporation had no part in the actions of the founder/owner, Ben and Jerry are going to use the business, and so it's fair game.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, the part of the tweet that says "Ben and Jerry (the people, not the corporation)" would work, were it not the the people are going to use the corporation to do this. Unlike Chik-Fil-A or Starbucks, where the corporation had no part in the actions of the founder/owner, Ben and Jerry are going to use the business, and so it's fair game.

Found a great one....... "You didn’t build that sundae"