Another Ford "witness" says she's lying

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...e-alleged-kavanaugh-assault-against-ford.html

Another person claimed by Christine Blasey Ford to have attended a gathering decades ago during which, Ford claims, she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has denied any recollection of having attended the party.

In an email to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, said she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

I'm over this. Grassley isn't doing himself any favors by allowing it to go on.

Grumpy

Kim Strassel's take

1) More big breaking news, which further undercuts the Ford accusation, as well as media handling of it. A source has given me the email that WaPo reporter Emma Brown sent to Mark Judge, one person Ford claims was at the party. This email is dated Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018

2) The email wants a comment from him. The subsequent story would reveal Christine Ford's name, and give details of the supposed "assault."

3) One part of the email to Judge reads: "In addition to Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, whom she called acquaintances she knew from past socializing, she recalls that her friend Leland (last name then was Ingham, now Keyser) was at the house and a friend of the boys named PJ."
4) This matters for two big reasons--Ford's credibility and WaPo's. The subsequent WaPo story would go on to cite Ford's name and details, and also list notes from a therapist that Ford told this to in 2012. Read carefully what WaPo reports, the same day it emails Judge:

5) "The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.”

6) Wait, say what? WaPo reports publicly that Ford says it was "four boys,"even after WaPo reporter tells Judge that Ford had told her it was three boys and a girl.

7) So first, huge problem: This was just a week ago, and we have Ford giving two different accounts of who was present. Four boys. No, three boys, one girl. Either way, therapist notes from 2012 definitively say four boys, which Ford didn't dispute. But now... a girl!

8) Other problem: WaPo's reporting. Reporter has for a week had the names of those Ford listed as present. One is a woman. Yet it writes a story saying FOUR BOYS. Why? Maybe a mistake. But if so, why did WaPo never correct that narrative?

9) What, you can't find Keyser? She has lived in the DC area a long time. The paper had no trouble tracking down the other two men (btw, who also denied such party). And why not publish Keyser's name? It published the other men's names.

10) In its most recent update tonight, WaPo writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."

11) Wow. "Before her name became public, Ford told..." That is WaPo admitting that it had the name, and had Ford's response to what would clearly be a Keyser denial, but NEVER PUT IT OUT THERE. Again, why? A lot of people have a lot questions to answer.

SamSpade

10) In its most recent update tonight, WaPo writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."

Aside from the fact that she and others have mentioned that this event presumably was widely discussed at school - if NOW she claims, sorry, never happened, the story goes she WOULDN'T remember, because nothing happened to her. So she according to Ford was NOT a witness, but according to Keyser, she was never at any such party and didn't know Kavanaugh nor had any connection to him. So what is Ford saying? Keyser doesn't remember a party - doesn't ever remember having anything to do with, met or had any association with Kavanaugh - but somehow, she was there at a very small party with four boys - and is lying or otherwise doesn't remember any of it?

This is the kind of story that is supposed to be believed by all of us?

Who is more likely to be wrong? All of the named witnesses, or the "victim" who cannot name the place or time?

transporter

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...e-alleged-kavanaugh-assault-against-ford.html

Another person claimed by Christine Blasey Ford to have attended a gathering decades ago during which, Ford claims, she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has denied any recollection of having attended the party.

In an email to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, said she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

I'm over this. Grassley isn't doing himself any favors by allowing it to go on.

It is really amazing how little you actually pay attention or are able to put the pieces of this together.

Ford, her attorney and our idiotic President have painted Grassley into a corner.

When this came out, Grassley couldn't be assured he had the votes to confirm Kavanaugh. AFTER this came out, any confidence he had washed away. He cannot lose more than 2 R votes...3 Rs have come out publicly to state that they want to hear Ford.

Then, in walks our inept and incompetent President with his asinine tweet about what he would have done if he was a 15 yr old girl in that situation...2 of the 3 Rs (the two who are women) who were already on the fence now have no choice but to stay there. Trump forced them to be undecided.

So Grassley has been painted into a corner. Had Ford not replied by the 3rd BS deadline Grassley set for yesterday, he would have set another. Politically he has no choice. He has a damaged nominee (on more than just this issue) and a very weak majority.

All the propagandist articles GURPS, Kyle, you, et al can find/post don't change the politics or the math which has to add up to 50.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is really amazing how little you actually pay attention or are able to put the pieces of this together.

I'm pretty sure anyone with at least two brain cells understands what's going on.

But if these ignorant tirades keep you from beating your wife and kicking your dog, by all means have at it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sure anyone with at least two brain cells understands what's going on.

But if these ignorant tirades keep you from beating your wife and kicking your dog, by all means have at it.

His freak outs are getting more entertaining lately!

Hijinx

Feinstein should be censured for holding back this letter, which in my estimation is a lie made up by a vaginal hat wearing nut case with TDS.

It's too bad Ford cannot be charged with anything since neither side can prove without a doubt an allegation made by her..

Pretty sure Flake is one of the three that Tranny mentions and Collins another .Flake of course is bitter that he isn't electable again ,and Collins is always shaky.Is Mikulski the third? No surprise there if she is.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Who is more likely to be wrong? All of the named witnesses, or the "victim" who cannot name the place or time?

I just can't get past the timing of this. Ford doesn't remember so many key details. And she just happens to be an anti-Trump activist. Is that some coincidence? I just can't get myself to believe any of it.

Who is most likely to be wrong? The one who is lying.

Salmon

I just can't get past the timing of this. Ford doesn't remember so many key details. And she just happens to be an anti-Trump activist. Is that some coincidence? I just can't get myself to believe any of it.

Who is most likely to be wrong? The one who is lying.
She passed a polygraph. She reported this to s psychologist in 2012. Who else could she have been referring to? Kavanaugh the rapist is done. Democrats are united and we got Flake, Collins and Murkowski are going to join us. Unless Trump nominates Merrick Garland, he will not pick Kennedy’s successor.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1587.JPG

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She passed a polygraph. She reported this to s psychologist in 2012. Who else could she have been referring to? Kavanaugh the rapist is done. Democrats are united and we got Flake, Collins and Murkowski are going to join us. Unless Trump nominates Merrick Garland, he will not pick Kennedy’s successor.

Please explain how he is a rapist.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She passed a polygraph. She reported this to s psychologist in 2012. Who else could she have been referring to? Kavanaugh the rapist is done. .

So why have all the witnesses she named declared that they know nothing at all about her claims?? Try to think for yourself, for once. Worse, you brain-dead moron, even Ford never claimed that she was raped. Nothing even close to that. Why do you little pukes lie so much??

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Polygraphs are crap and INADMISSABLE. All of her “witnesses” deny being at this alleged gathering and OBTW, all their statements we’re under penalty of felony. The only person that has not given testimony is the accuser. The notes from the 2012 therapist sessions do not corroborate Ford’s story either. Here’s a cherry for your outrage sundae. The lifelong friend who was allegedly at the alleged gathering was thrown under the bus by Ford’s lawyer:

Dr Ford’s attorney to @NBCNews: “It’s not surprising that Ms Keyser has no recollection of the evening as they did not discuss it. It’s also unremarkable that Ms. Keyser does not remember attending a specific gathering 30 years ago at which nothing of consequence happened to her”
10:42 PM - Sep 22, 2018

So I would assume that Katz has dismissed the “lifelong friend” as a credible witness. Much like the other friend that said everyone in school was talking about it afterwards.

Last edited:

Grumpy

She passed a polygraph.

Feinstein got the letter passed to her in July, the accuser did not want to be outed. In August the accuser takes a lie detector test?? For what?? Please tell me why, out of the blue, would one take a lie detector test if they didn't want to come forward?? Not to mention scrubbing her internet presence...Must be nice going through life as brain dead as you. Your comedic value has hit rock bottom, please return to the DU

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm still laughing at the fact that Tranny is trying to pin all of this on Trump for some reason.