Blasey-Ford's polygraph

limblips

PREMO Member
So allegedly she passed a polygraph. I cannot find any reports on the questions that were asked. If the questions were non-relevant to the specific incident then the polygraph tells us nothing.

1. Examiner: Did you go to any parties while in high school? B-F: Yes

2. Examiner: Did you ever see alcohol at any party? B-F: Yes

3. Examiner: Where any males in attendance at any of these parties? B-F: Yes

4. Examiner: Were the parties held on weekdays? B-F: No

5. Examiner: Were the parties held in houses? B-F: Yes

Examiner: There you have it. She passed. She answered every question truthfully. Therefor we can deduce that she was at a party where males were present and alcohol was served in a house on a weekend. Kavanaugh's nomination must be removed.

transporter

So allegedly she passed a polygraph. I cannot find any reports on the questions that were asked. If the questions were non-relevant to the specific incident then the polygraph tells us nothing.

"Tells us nothing"...that is a pretty nice summation of your post.

You have no facts...entered no new facts...but made a conclusion anyway...and our resident Ivy League Lite self proclaimed genius...follows right along twinkling his little bell.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You have no facts...entered no new facts...but made a conclusion anyway...and our resident Ivy League Lite self proclaimed genius...follows right along twinkling his little bell.

Love you....more than ever. ;-)

Why you never answer my messages?? You don't even hafta put your teeth back in to do that...??

limblips

PREMO Member

So allegedly she passed a polygraph. Fact.
I cannot find any reports on the questions that were asked. Fact.
If the questions were non-relevant to the specific incident then the polygraph tells us nothing. Fact.

The rest is obvious sarcasm addressing the claim she passed a polygraph. Sarcasm is a concept you apparently are unable to grasp. I do feel sorry for you and your lack of even basic command of the language. PM me in the future when you don't understand someone's comment and I'll walk you through it. Please seek out the help you so need. It is for your own good.

Hijinx

If you have a list of the questions asked please present them

Otherwise your post tells us nothing either.

Hijinx

You honestly expected more?

No:----not really, and to expect her to appear in this post for a 2nd. time is definitely out of the question..

But she vomited up a post telling limblips that he had nothing when he asked for the questions, and then she has nothing in answer to him about he questions either..
She/he is indeed a sick person.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.