A second accusation reported

transporter

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

That there is a second accusation should be all that surprising in this day and age.

What is, but probably shouldn't be, surprising is the Republican's supposed rush to confirmation before facts are known. America First???? Make America Great Again???? Horsesh!t.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, a woman who is an advocate for social change has decided that some mystery penis from her drunken past belonged to him based on...

“What does it mean, that this person has a role in defining women’s rights in our future?”

Thats the way it reads, anyway.

Hijinx

Yep, a woman who is an advocate for social change has decided that some mystery penis from her drunken past belonged to him based on...

Thats the way it reads, anyway.

What is with these psychology students that they imagine sexual happenings while in a drunken state.
Both this woman and Ford--Drunk--Psychology students--partiers --some coincidence.

I wonder if this one will face Kavanaugh in the hearing Thursday or will she have to drive across country that day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a fat load of horse ####. The Democrats are killing themselves with these fake accusations. If you think the American people don't see through this crap, you have rocks in your head.

Something to keep in mind:

The districts where people believe this bull#### are Democrat enclaves and were going to vote Democrat anyway. The swing districts see this garbage for what it is, and that's no way to win elections.

Blue wave my ass. The only blue you progs are going to see is your faces in the mirror when you hold your breath because you don't get your way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ramirez said that she was not politically motivated to come forward but that she "works toward human rights, social justice, and social change."

"In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty," The New Yorker reports. "After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away."

[clip]

Ramirez claims that the incident happened at a party when she and Kavanaugh were both freshmen at Yale at a suite at Lawrance Hall, where there was a drinking game taking place.

Ramirez said she quickly became drunk, adding that she later ended up on the floor in a "foggy" state, and "slurring her words," as a male student was nearby. Ramirez asked The New Yorker to not publish the identity of that male and another male who she claims pointed a "gag plastic penis" at her.

Ramirez claims that a third male student, who she identifies as Kavanaugh, exposed himself to her.

"I remember a penis being in front of my face," she claims. "I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind."

She claims that she recalled saying, "That’s not a real penis," adding that she "wasn’t going to touch a penis until [she] was married."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36225/breaking-second-woman-makes-accusations-against-ryan-saavedra

yet another drunken party slut ...

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think the senate needs to just go ahead and have the vote and let the legal system handle these things. Dredging these things up decades later, at just the right moment is blatantly obvious as to their intentions. There isn't a low low enough that democrats won't stoop to destroy their opposition. If the senate allows these new bull#### accusations to delay further, Kavanaugh will drop out. I don't think he will want to drag his family through this.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just for Tranny and her minions, Sappy and Fishboi...

what tolerance looks like.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder what the count is on Democrat/Press "operatives" right now scouring every yearbook and the memebership roles over every school/org/group he has ever been in and cold calling the hell out of all any of them. I'm willing to bet that the cost of this spree is well into the millions of dollars between hourly billing and who knows what else. "Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"

Nailed it!! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wonder what the count is on Democrat/Press "operatives" right now scouring every yearbook and the memebership roles over every school/org/group he has ever been in and cold calling the hell out of all any of them. I'm willing to bet that the cost of this spree is well into the millions of dollars between hourly billing and who knows what else. "Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"

:roflmao: