Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A second accusation reported

I wonder what the count is on Democrat/Press "operatives" right now scouring every yearbook and the memebership roles over every school/org/group he has ever been in and cold calling the hell out of all any of them. I'm willing to bet that the cost of this spree is well into the millions of dollars between hourly billing and who knows what else. "Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    "Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"
    Nailed it!!
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I wonder what the count is on Democrat/Press "operatives" right now scouring every yearbook and the memebership roles over every school/org/group he has ever been in and cold calling the hell out of all any of them. I'm willing to bet that the cost of this spree is well into the millions of dollars between hourly billing and who knows what else. "Hi, Mrs. Smith, Bob Jones of XYZ Broadcasting. I understand you attended a Lowes 'How to Build a Birdhouse' with Mr. Kavanaugh 28 years ago. I see the ol' credit rating has taken a beating these last few years since your husband took ill. Did Mr K perhaps take his time inserting the little stick into the front of the birdhouse? Maybe he looked your way and licked hs lips while he smeared glue onto the tip before sliding it home?"
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexual assault 3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	124972
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 49