Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hogan-Jealous Debate

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Spoken like a true Montgomery countian.
    You are mistaken. I am not a true Montgomery countian. I ended up here, twice, against my will because life happens, and I hate it here, but I love why I am here. It is called family. First time here started in 1986, and second time was in 2016. In between, I lived in Calvert. You have, obviously, not read my responses on this forum; over time. And, no, Hogan is not a true Republican. No big surprise these days. That’s the thing about an anon social media site. People comment when they have no idea what they are talking about. Thanks for your reply. Happy foruming. And, you can bet your bippy that I will be voting Repub in November.

P.S. I was born and raised in NOLA.
    Last edited by littlelady; 10-03-2018 at 01:11 AM.
    I am still here, y’all!

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If he called the debate a draw, that means Hogan was amazing and Jealous was his usual self. If Jealous had made any kind of showing, even a little bit, SMCM would have called it a walkaway win for him.
    I don't know. I think have a reputation for being pretty fair. I rated each exchange between Jealous and Hogan and in the end it came out a draw - in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Not sure that 2% loss per week is realistic, or how well the Goucher and Mason-Dixon results relate to each other, but who knows. Anythings possible.
    For what it's worth - when you factor in their error margins the Mason Dixon and Goucher polls really aren't very different. Gonzales Research is polling this week and those results are likely to be out next Tuesday. That should help to settle whether or not there's been any real change in the race since the Gonzales poll 5 weeks ago that showed Hogan ahead by 16 points.

http://freestaterblog.blogspot.com/2...ous-polls.html

Welcome Todd. I enjoy reading your blog.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Welcome Todd. I enjoy reading your blog.
    Thanks for the heads up on Todd’s blog. :like:
    I am still here, y’all!

Hogan is a Republicrat

Quote Originally Posted by toddeberly View Post
    For what it's worth - when you factor in their error margins the Mason Dixon and Goucher polls really aren't very different. Gonzales Research is polling this week and those results are likely to be out next Tuesday. That should help to settle whether or not there's been any real change in the race since the Gonzales poll 5 weeks ago that showed Hogan ahead by 16 points.

http://freestaterblog.blogspot.com/2...ous-polls.html
    Thanks, that's the sort of analysis that while I'm not qualified to perform, I know needs done to understand the data better.
    "I aim to misbehave."

I can’t believe anyone buys the BS spewed by Hogie. Maryland is a blue state and Jealous is a true progressive. I don’t see the trepidation about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    I can’t believe anyone buys the BS spewed by Hogie. Maryland is a blue state and Jealous is a true progressive. I don’t see the trepidation about him.
    There, made it simple. Doesn't take a long memory to think back to the massive increase in fees and taxes, and you pal Ben makes Owe' Malley look like a penny pinching miser.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Well, yes and no. About 4 Counties are reliably Blue (Montgomery, Prince George's, Howard [to an extent], Charles [now, but Democrats from there historically ranged from conservative to a bit to the right of Attila the Hun] and Baltimore City. The rest range from purple to deep Red.

The trepidation over his "progressive" stances is the cost. You can give free #### out all day but somebody has to pay for it in the end. And typically people receiving the free #### don't or pay very little.
    I liked Calvert County better when there were only two stoplights.

Members who have read this thread: 92