Kavanaugh Has Evidence That Casts Doubts On Accuser's Claim, Report Says

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh reportedly has calendars from 1982 which show that he was out of town for much of the summer when his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, claims that a party happened where Kavanaugh acted in an inappropriate manner towards her.

The calendars reportedly show that Kavanaugh was frequently out of town with his parents on vacation and, when he was home, was occupied with multiple planned sports activities that he participated in, The New York Times reported.

The Times notes that while Ford doesn't remember when the party happened, she believes it took place in the summer of 1982 when she was 15.

The calendars include "his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews" and several parties that "include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey."

Kavanaugh's team reportedly plans to argue to the Senate Judiciary Committee that the calendars do not corroborate Ford's account of what happened based on the simple fact that he was not in town often that summer and when he was in town he focused on sports and academic activities as he prepared for college.

BOMBSHELL: Kavanaugh Has Evidence That Casts Doubts On Accuser's Claim, Report Says

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh reportedly has calendars from 1982 which show that he was out of town for much of the summer when his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, claims that a party happened where Kavanaugh acted in an inappropriate manner towards her.

The calendars reportedly show that Kavanaugh was frequently out of town with his parents on vacation and, when he was home, was occupied with multiple planned sports activities that he participated in, The New York Times reported.

The Times notes that while Ford doesn't remember when the party happened, she believes it took place in the summer of 1982 when she was 15.

The calendars include "his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews" and several parties that "include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey."

Kavanaugh's team reportedly plans to argue to the Senate Judiciary Committee that the calendars do not corroborate Ford's account of what happened based on the simple fact that he was not in town often that summer and when he was in town he focused on sports and academic activities as he prepared for college.

BOMBSHELL: Kavanaugh Has Evidence That Casts Doubts On Accuser's Claim, Report Says

:yay: AND those calendars will be the reason all these other bimbos drop off the face of the earth.

BOP

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh reportedly has calendars from 1982 which show that he was out of town for much of the summer when his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, claims that a party happened where Kavanaugh acted in an inappropriate manner.

That's not that unusual. I have calendars going back to 1989 for tax purposes. In fact, I was just going through them this very morning, culling it anything over 10 years old. Many of my wife's calendars also had social details such as vacations, TV shows, movies, and so on.

Hijinx

:yay: AND those calendars will be the reason all these other bimbos drop off the face of the earth.

Both of these Bimbo's are college educated people, Amazingly both took psychology, and both want to come out and state that they were groped at teen drunken parties.
Is there a teen girl who isn't a lesbian who wasn't groped by someone a a teen party?
Its funny neither has said they were cold sober and remember the exact person who groped them.
This newest one says she heard someone call Kavanaugh's name.

SamSpade

Nope - heard the answers already - doctored - he forgot to write it down - gaps where it MIGHT have happened - and so on.

Now I kind of know why they're not revealing a location or date - so they can play this stunt.

Bann

PREMO Member
Both of these Bimbo's are college educated people, Amazingly both took psychology, and both want to come out and state that they were groped at teen drunken parties.
Is there a teen girl who isn't a lesbian who wasn't groped by someone a a teen party?
Its funny neither has said they were cold sober and remember the exact person who groped them.
This newest one says she heard someone call Kavanaugh's name.

This is not rocket science. These people are PAID. The price is pretty high and pretty damn attractive when there is something you need desperately.

Funny how you can't find much on her over the years online, huh? The DNC has scrubbed this woman's online presence.

Bann

PREMO Member
Nope - heard the answers already - doctored - he forgot to write it down - gaps where it MIGHT have happened - and so on.

Now I kind of know why they're not revealing a location or date - so they can play this stunt.

If the Republicans keep playing this Lucy & the football game with the Dems - they will be out of jobs, too. The PEOPLE across the country are damned tired of this crap

SamSpade

If the Republicans keep playing this Lucy & the football game with the Dems - they will be out of jobs, too. The PEOPLE across the country are damned tired of this crap

YOU are - and I am - and a lot of people I know are - but lots of people think if they don't get rid of Trump or anyone associated with him, it's the end of the world as we know it.
They believe Kavanaugh can end Roe v. Wade with a wave of his hand, throw out gay marriage, end women's rights - I guess I have to stop there, because I haven't heard any further
completely manufactured stories which have utterly no basis in reality or the way our legal system works.

They're convinced that November 9 2016 was the day the Dark Side overthrew the Republic.
And they want it more than the voters who voted for Trump do.
They're angry and Trump voters are complacent.

The numbers do NOT say the blue wave isn't coming. It is. It can be halted, but not by a shrug of the shoulders and a dismissive hand.

BOP

YOU are - and I am - and a lot of people I know are - but lots of people think if they don't get rid of Trump or anyone associated with him, it's the end of the world as we know it.
They believe Kavanaugh can end Roe v. Wade with a wave of his hand, throw out gay marriage, end women's rights - I guess I have to stop there, because I haven't heard any further
completely manufactured stories which have utterly no basis in reality or the way our legal system works.

They're convinced that November 9 2016 was the day the Dark Side overthrew the Republic.
And they want it more than the voters who voted for Trump do.
They're angry and Trump voters are complacent.

The numbers do NOT say the blue wave isn't coming. It is. It can be halted, but not by a shrug of the shoulders and a dismissive hand.

I'm not so sure we're complacent as much as it is we have to go to work every single day, and we have to invest time and energy into family things; neither of which seems to be in the wheel house of angry Trump haters.

littlelady

God bless the USA
=BOP;5926469]I'm not so sure we're complacent as much as it is we have to go to work every single day, and we have to invest time and energy into family things; neither of which seems to be in the wheel house of angry Trump haters.

Or, for the people that worked hard to forge our republic to house the haters. We now live in a field of power hungry, whiny, gutless pansies. Go, Trump!

You know what would be awesome? To see little Davey Hogg enlist in the military. Just a thought, and example of what WE are dealing with. I have meant to say this for a while. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. The whinies want what they want for nothing, but expect everything. I am over the bs...bring it. Marine hub has been chomping at the bit for a while. Whoa, boy!

Last edited: