Hillary Myopic as usual

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“When the Republicans refuse to give a distinguished judge appointed by President Obama even the courtesy of meetings, let alone a hearing, that sent such a terrible message. Now, what they’ve done in this case is to hold back information, they have not provided all the information, which was always made available for other nominees, and they’re trying to rush this through to the detriment of the American public, who deserves to have answers to whatever charges might be presented."

Clinton then said she thinks the FBI should be called in to investigate the 36-year-old charge.

“I’m hoping that at some point there will be an agreement to have an investigation. It would be very easy for the FBI to go back and finish the background investigation, to investigate these charges. And, you know maybe find out there’s nothing to them, maybe find out there is something to them. But, at least have that investigation completed. I think that’s a fair request for due process to be asked for,” Clinton said, drawing applause.

“Have an investigation, it won’t take that long,” she said. “Let the investigation go forward, present it and then go from there.”

HA! Hillary, Who Repeatedly Dodged FBI Probes, Thinks Kavanaugh Should Be Investigated

Hijinx

“When the Republicans refuse to give a distinguished judge appointed by President Obama even the courtesy of meetings, let alone a hearing, that sent such a terrible message. Now, what they’ve done in this case is to hold back information, they have not provided all the information, which was always made available for other nominees, and they’re trying to rush this through to the detriment of the American public, who deserves to have answers to whatever charges might be presented."

Clinton then said she thinks the FBI should be called in to investigate the 36-year-old charge.

“I’m hoping that at some point there will be an agreement to have an investigation. It would be very easy for the FBI to go back and finish the background investigation, to investigate these charges. And, you know maybe find out there’s nothing to them, maybe find out there is something to them. But, at least have that investigation completed. I think that’s a fair request for due process to be asked for,” Clinton said, drawing applause.

“Have an investigation, it won’t take that long,” she said. “Let the investigation go forward, present it and then go from there.”

HA! Hillary, Who Repeatedly Dodged FBI Probes, Thinks Kavanaugh Should Be Investigated

Dodged FBI probes?? Hell, she had the FBI in her pocket.

Hillary of all people wanting a probe into someones sexual activities.
Her husband a predator, she a muff diver, and bi-sexual.who apparanetly had sex with Foster and Web Hubbell.

Hillary---Please---Just go away and STFU.

h3mech

if we believe Kavanaugh accuser, then we need to believe the Clinton rape victims and Keith Elision, just to prove there is no double standard

Hijinx

if we believe Kavanaugh accuser, then we need to believe the Clinton rape victims and Keith Elision, just to prove there is no double standard

I saw a picture of Ellison's woman. Somebody sure did a job on her.

Reminded me of the joke: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes.
Answer: Nothing --you already told her twice and she didn't listen.

Obviously Ellison told her twice.

SamSpade

You KNOW you want to say it .....

"After 36 years - what difference does it make?"

This_person

Dodged FBI probes?? Hell, she had the FBI in her pocket.

Hillary of all people wanting a probe into someones sexual activities.
Her husband a predator, she a muff diver, and bi-sexual.who apparanetly had sex with Foster and Web Hubbell.

Hillary---Please---Just go away and STFU.

Why are you so obsessed with female bisexuality? It is your "go to" on HRC, Kagen, Sotomayor, etc. It certainly says a lot about your priorities.

Hijinx

Why are you so obsessed with female bisexuality? It is your "go to" on HRC, Kagen, Sotomayor, etc. It certainly says a lot about your priorities.

Why do you ask ? Is it you who are obsessed? I am not ,I just mention as part of a fact on Hillary.
I did not mention Kagen or Sotomayor as bi-sexual, IMO they are full fledged lesbians .

If it bothers you to read what I consider facts just put me on ignore.

This_person

Why do you ask ? Is it you who are obsessed? I am not ,I just mention as part of a fact on Hillary.
I did not mention Kagen or Sotomayor as bi-sexual, IMO they are full fledged lesbians .

So, you don’t know why you do that?

Hijinx

So, you don’t know why you do that?

I don't know why it bothers yo so much, and it isn't like I do it habitually.
I am not an advocate of homosexuality if that bothers you, and I don't approve of having two liberal lesbians on the Supreme Court.
Does that satisfy your curiosity?
If it does, now you can call me a homophobe and we can move on.

This_person

I don't know why it bothers yo so much, and it isn't like I do it habitually.
I am not an advocate of homosexuality if that bothers you, and I don't approve of having two liberal lesbians on the Supreme Court.
Does that satisfy your curiosity?
If it does, now you can call me a homophobe and we can move on.
But, you DO it habitually. One might say reflexively.

I fully understand not wanting liberals on the court; what difference does their sexual orientation make?

Salmon

Who cares about their sexual orientation and\or gender identity? LGBTQIAP persons now have the ability to live anyway they please. Kavanaugh is threat to LGBTQIAP protections.

Hijinx

But, you DO it habitually. One might say reflexively.

I fully understand not wanting liberals on the court; what difference does their sexual orientation make?

Why do you care. If you don't like it ignore me.
I told you, call me a homophobe and get off my case.

This_person

Why do you care. If you don't like it ignore me.
I told you, call me a homophobe and get off my case.

I'm not some ignorant rube looking to call you names. I am trying to understand your obsession.

What difference does their sexual orientation make?

Hijinx

I'm not some ignorant rube looking to call you names. I am trying to understand your obsession.

What difference does their sexual orientation make?

What do you want me to say to get you off my back that I believe homosexuals and Transgender are mentally ill.?

OK I said it, If you believe differently I won't bug you about it so get off my back.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What do you want me to say to get you off my back that I believe homosexuals and Transgender are mentally ill.?

OK I said it, If you believe differently I won't bug you about it so get off my back.

The thing is that homosexuals of any type cannot procreate, and depend on heterosexuals for that. It is not natural, or normal. Yes, it happens in all species, but the World would die out if it depended on them. I don’t have a problem with them because they are a small percentage, don’t judge them, and believe in live and let live. But, their whining hurts my ears.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who cares about their sexual orientation and\or gender identity? LGBTQIAP persons now have the ability to live anyway they please. Kavanaugh is threat to LGBTQIAP protections.

How do you know that? He seems to be a pretty straight shooter. Pun intended, or not. You are an example of people I live amongst that truly scare me.

Last edited:

This_person

Ok. You seem awfully defensive for a position you have.

I agree that homosexuality is a birth defect; I simply disagree that it impacts one’s ability to be a Justice. There’s reasonable circumstantial evidence suggesting Abe Lincoln was bisexual. I don’t think it negatively impacted his ability to be a good president.

I guess my point is that there are SO many substantive reasons to disagree with HRC and the Justices that it seems rather small to pick out unsubstantiated sexual orientation assumptions rather than the substantive.

Based upon how defensive you got, I would suggest that you dig deeper into why you are so preoccupied with these women’s sexual orientations.