Martin Truex Jr Win
Brad Keselowski
Jimmie Johnson
Kyle Busch
Kurt Busch

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have a suspicion that this roval is going to be a sh!tshow. The early practices on it had everybody spinning out. This will be as bad as when Talladega was a cutoff race.

calvcopf

I have a suspicion that this roval is going to be a sh!tshow. The early practices on it had everybody spinning out. This will be as bad as when Talladega was a cutoff race.

I think you're right. We might see the yellow flag more than the green this race. The roval will favor guys that have excellent car control, which leads me to believe that the veterans will have an advantage over some of the younger drivers. But I could be wrong. Should be interesting to say the least.

gemma_rae

Happy belated birthday OHG.:bday::party:

You fellows better get some extra beer and chicharrones for sunday, it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooong day.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kurt Busch
Elliot - W
Larson
Kyle Busch
Truex jr

Giving Harvick the weekend off.

calvcopf

Yeah, it's going to be a crash fest for sure. I think Bubba Wallace has already crashed in just about every part of the course and the race hasn't even started yet.

OldHillcrestGuy

Now that Im a year older, and dementia is setting in I almost forgot about my picks. But its the same old song again this week. Hopefully my guys wont crash, I'll be too busy cutting grass to watch.

Martin Truex Jr. (1)
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Chase Elliott
Kyle Larson

stgislander

PREMO Member
I didn't watch the Xfinity race yesterday, but a friend told me this morning that is was a bitch to pass yesterday. Plus the Cup drivers are all complaining about no grip with the tires. Since that race is a Yuge! question mark...

Johnson - Winner
Larson
Elliott
Blaney
Ku Busch

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for not picking any of the big three or Keselowski.

OldHillcrestGuy

Excellent race! Jimmy tried to win it for me. I hope the roval is here to stay.

I don't think so, your Jimmy wiped me out of a win, I was already counting my 5 points for a Truex win. Less then 100 yards away. Jimmie could have played it safe and come in 2nd and advance. Was crazy crash he wrecked then came across backwards and clipped Truex at the end of the turn.